PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll play literally anything if it's any good. Like my strategy and sports sims but genuinely open to any and all suggestions.

Returnal is my favourite ps5 game so far mate,should look that up on YouTube.also I've just started playing deathloop,which I'm enjoying also so far.both ps5 only games,if you're looking to see a glimpse of what these new consoles are capable of.

57 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'll play literally anything if it's any good. Like my strategy and sports sims but genuinely open to any and all suggestions.

Yakuza like a dragon, tales of arise, nier replicant and judgement/lost judgement and scarlet nexus are some really good games if u like to play something slightly dif. 

The newest ratchet and clank is well worth a play through as well. 

49 minutes ago, watty. said:

Returnal is my favourite ps5 game so far mate,should look that up on YouTube.also I've just started playing deathloop,which I'm enjoying also so far.both ps5 only games,if you're looking to see a glimpse of what these new consoles are capable of.

I couldn't get on with returnal, not really into those roque like games. 

Deathloop looks amazing and the story looks interesting and new however it's an Fps and I can't get into any of those nowadays 

18 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I couldn't get on with returnal, not really into those roque like games. 

Deathloop looks amazing and the story looks interesting and new however it's an Fps and I can't get into any of those nowadays 

I never thought I would either mate,but it was addicting as fuck,sunk over 50 hours into it in about 5 days,absolutely loved it.

Deathloop so far feels like a cross between bioshock and dishonored.love the art design,looks like retro 60s/70s.soundtrack is banging aswell.only a few hours into it so far,but having a blast.

16 minutes ago, watty. said:

I never thought I would either mate,but it was addicting as fuck,sunk over 50 hours into it in about 5 days,absolutely loved it.

Deathloop so far feels like a cross between bioshock and dishonored.love the art design,looks like retro 60s/70s.soundtrack is banging aswell.only a few hours into it so far,but having a blast.

Think Deathloop is a game I would need to wait till its massively reduced on the psn store because its expensive if I end up not liking it. 

15 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Think Deathloop is a game I would need to wait till its massively reduced on the psn store because its expensive if I end up not liking it. 

I only paid 10 quid for mine mate,traded in demons souls and got 40 for it,plus had a tenner on my game store points card.

wasnt a fan of demons souls tbh.looked absolutely amazing,buy wasn't a patch on bloodborne and dark souls 3 imo.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Only bundles left so your the ps5 digital extra controller and years subscription for 459 

That's no bad mate tbh.only thing with digital is that Sony have you by the balls when it comes to purchases,you pay what they want you to pay.wether with discs you can shop around for the best price,plus trade in or sell any unwanted/finished games towards something else.also Sonys ps store sales are a joke.selling games near full price 2 or 3 years after release.

Main thing is you got 1 tho mate,enjoy 👌

46 minutes ago, watty. said:

That's no bad mate tbh.only thing with digital is that Sony have you by the balls when it comes to purchases,you pay what they want you to pay.wether with discs you can shop around for the best price,plus trade in or sell any unwanted/finished games towards something else.also Sonys ps store sales are a joke.selling games near full price 2 or 3 years after release.

Main thing is you got 1 tho mate,enjoy 👌

I got the wee man his last year mate so not to fussed as I only 0lay a handful of games anyway 

43 minutes ago, Iakona said:

On the upside if you know someone you can gameshare and there's always discounted currency cards. 

If you are proper fancy you can also take advantage of the foreign store fronts that have much cheaper prices. 

Yeah that's true mate,I've always preferred physical over digital,but I've been gaming since the zx spectrum back in the 80s 😂 so physical is what Im used to.

dont get me wrong I have bought some digital games that have been on offer.bought Jedi fallen order for a tenner on the ps store a few months back,so there are some hidden gems there,bit most of the time their so called deals just aren't worth it imo.

39 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I got the wee man his last year mate so not to fussed as I only 0lay a handful of games anyway 

Och well,game on then mate.digital console does look better than the disc version tho I'll admit.disc looks like they slapped Kim kardashians arse on the side of it.

4 minutes ago, watty. said:

Och well,game on then mate.digital console does look better than the disc version tho I'll admit.disc looks like they slapped Kim kardashians arse on the side of it.

I can also take my PS4 digital games over so not bothered too much.