PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

1 hour ago, CR3 said:

You getting the demon souls on later?

I'm hoping to set it up tonight and install it. I probably wont get time until the weekend.

I really want to give Fall Guys a go as well :lol: and download some from the Collection as I've never played Uncharted or Until Dawn.

9 minutes ago, The Monk said:

I'm hoping to set it up tonight and install it. I probably wont get time until the weekend.

I really want to give Fall Guys a go as well :lol: and download some from the Collection as I've never played Uncharted or Until Dawn.

fall guys is good for a few days , the same as among us. after a while it got stale for me.

im tempted to buy a ps5 but saving up for pc so i can play call of duty/fortnite or any other fps game like valorant and csgo.

my laptop wont play crusader king 3 because its ancient so saving up. favourite game for years was crusader kigs 2 !

11 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's fucking huge :lol:

I love it though!

Astro's Playroom is so much fun

One of the best game's I've ever played :lol:

Certainly aimed at people our age with all the nostalgia hits in it. I spent about 10 minutes hitting one of the wee guys last night so baby Spyro would envelope him in flames :lol: 

9 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's fucking huge :lol:

I love it though!

Astro's Playroom is so much fun

I was honestly so confused with the controller demo. Felt the trigger click as I pressed it and thought "that seems shite" then later when I pressed it - no click.

Quality.

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

One of the best game's I've ever played :lol:

Certainly aimed at people our age with all the nostalgia hits in it. I spent about 10 minutes hitting one of the wee guys last night so baby Spyro would envelope him in flames :lol: 

19 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I was honestly so confused with the controller demo. Felt the trigger click as I pressed it and thought "that seems shite" then later when I pressed it - no click.

Quality.

The bit where you blow into the controller I was like...ehhh...do I need to blow into it? Is this right? 

So, so clever. Can't wait to see game developers taking advantage of this controller but I think I'll need to get a 2nd controller and alternate between the two during bigger gaming sessions, can't see the battery lasting 

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

The bit where you blow into the controller I was like...ehhh...do I need to blow into it? Is this right? 

So, so clever. Can't wait to see game developers taking advantage of this controller but I think I'll need to get a 2nd controller and alternate between the two during bigger gaming sessions, can't see the battery lasting 

The controller is amazing. Even playing PS4 games with it last night was incredible. Driving for example, it now vibrates with bumps in the road and the L2 and R2 pressure control is just brilliant.

The way they developed Astro to highlight it is so clever. I spent about an hour and a half playing it last night expecting I was nearly done but I'm only 7% through it according to the screen stats and that's because I was just mucking about getting a feel for the controller.

The game itself though is ridiculously fun. The way it incorporates elements from classic games like Frogger, Kula World and Crash is so good, but it also kind of hat tips non-Sony platform games like Sonic and the whole visual design of it has a Nintendo like feel to it. Characters look like they could all be in the Mario world. Could honestly never get bored of it. Total kawaii goodness :lol: 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The controller is amazing. Even playing PS4 games with it last night was incredible. The L2 and R2 pressure control is just brilliant.

The way they developed Astro to highlight it is so clever. I spent about an hour and a half playing it last night expecting I was nearly done but I'm only 7% through it according to the screen stats and that's because I was just mucking about getting a feel for the controller.

The game itself though is ridiculously fun. The way it incorporates elements from classic games like Frogger, Kula World and Crash is so good, but it also kind of hat tips non-Sony platform games like Sonic and the whole visual design of it has a Nintendo like feel to it. Characters look like they could all be in the Mario world. Could honestly never get bored of it. Total kawaii goodness :lol: 

Yeah, I'm really excited for my son to get home from school later and play it with him. He has a Switch Lite and is totally into Mario right now, so I think he will absolutely love this. Controller might be a bit big for his hands though

33 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I bought FIFA 21 on disk and played it on my PS4. Now that it's on the ps5 it is still playing the PS4 version 

Anyone know how to upgrade it?

EA would need to release an update for it would they not? 

On 19/11/2020 at 16:34, The Monk said:

Played through the uncharted games 6/7 times , they're unreal.