PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

11 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

@Iakona just had a wee blast of it there. Its actually quite decent. Went as far as when you get the monkey suit but I am working so will go back to it later. 

Yeah it's very much a kids game, but there's some value for everyone. I spent hours just running round trying to find all the Easter eggs and historic pieces. Perfect little tech demo for the controller too.

Only other tip I have is go into the settings and turn off video capture for trophies. With so little HDD space that can start to fill it up pretty quickly.

28 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Yeah it's very much a kids game, but there's some value for everyone. I spent hours just running round trying to find all the Easter eggs and historic pieces. Perfect little tech demo for the controller too.

Only other tip I have is go into the settings and turn off video capture for trophies. With so little HDD space that can start to fill it up pretty quickly.

The first thing I noticed was my brain telling me that I should go off the path knowing there would be stuff hidden all over. It has that nostalgia feel to it.

35 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I'd be selling it. Won't get much use out it for another 6 month odd then pick it up for cheaper. No brainer 

There should be a heads up thread to buy things like this and make free money off mongos imo. 

still waiting on GAME sending the fucking thing. had a dispatch email a couple of days ago but judging by twitter and their FB page they are just marking them as shipped and ignoring everyone querying it. paid 48 hour RM delivery. apparantly some folk have had texts from royal mail confirming a delivery day.

That said, when it lands im in 2 minds to punt it. people are happy paying 800 quid just to get it in time for xmas, im happy to wait to play it tbh, OH has told me to wrap it up for xmas day. fuck that, ill either play it or sell it before then