PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

41 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yeah we bought a new TV too to go with. I think I'm going to give Valhalla a go today to see what that is like experience wise. I think because I'm still mainly playing FIFA and GTA its probably limiting the experience.

There's not a hell of a lot of inspiring games out for it either. I'm excited for Gran Turismo but they haven't even set a date for that yet.

i only play fifa , fortnite, gta and cid civilisation on ps4. got a group of 6 of us who have been playing together for a good set of years but right now were deciding if it is worth going to next gen consoles or going for a PC as the games on console are not really that good for us right now.

gran turismo is amazing though. so many lost hours racing away trying to beat a lap time.

my mates love to try get the platinum trophies for games and gran turismo was just an insane platinum to get. win 100 online races using formula one cars and shit.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Apparently a big re stock coming the night.Ā 

Need be quick. Last one at game sold out in under 2 minutes. Majority go to the scalper accounts.Ā 

Need be incredibly lucky to get one in these limited releases.Ā 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Need be quick. Last one at game sold out in under 2 minutes. Majority go to the scalper accounts.Ā 

Need be incredibly lucky to get one in these limited releases.Ā 

Iā€™ve got the series x, Ā but sheā€™s wanting to get our 7 year old it for his 8th birthday next month!!Ā His older brother already has the ps5. Ā I mind me and my brother had to share everything. Ā Spoilt bastards these days.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Iā€™ve got the series x, Ā but sheā€™s wanting to get our 7 year old it for his 8th birthday next month!!Ā His older brother already has the ps5. Ā I mind me and my brother had to share everything. Ā Spoilt bastards these days.

If I somehow find any tonight tomorrow I'll give you a shout.Ā 

1 hour ago, RfcSevco said:

Where is releasing tonight mate and any idea of a time?

Very could be tonight, they had the page up earlier for the bundles but took down about an hour ago.Ā 

Argos suposodly tomorrowĀ 

29 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Very could be tonight, they had the page up earlier for the bundles but took down about an hour ago.Ā 

Argos suposodly tomorrowĀ 

Ā 

29 minutes ago, Finny said:

I seen argos at 2 am tonight.Ā 

Cheers ladsĀ 

7 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Both have been and gone.Ā 

Digital sold out after a minute and digital the same.Ā 

Yeah. I saw that the digital editions eventually went on sale on Very.

Tried to put one in basket and get a red x error message. Said I had to refresh page. Did that and tried again. Didnā€™t go into basket second time round. Then after that all options were greyed out to me so couldnā€™t even get it into basket from then onwards.

Total nuisance. Best to just bide time and hope the scalpers eventually piss off šŸ‘šŸ¼

18 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

Aye fuck all again for me.

Ā 

Just gonae patch it till they are more mass producedĀ 

It's a ball ache mate. Had 4 or five ready to add to basket at different points but wouldn't allow me to hit the add button. Total pain in the arseĀ 

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Digital or Disc edition?

Looks to me like no digital editions have gone on sale at Very...yet

Disc mate. I was going to go digital then i thought about being held to ransom on the ps store for games and not being able to get special offers instore on games etc. I had the money sitting there i saved from xmas so just got it and get it over with.Ā 

quite content with my ps4 pro for now that owes me fuck all after some dingbat bought my ps5 for Ā£700 last month. debating putting an SSD in to make it a bit quicker, but as i only really play FIFA, ive not noticed much difference tbh. picked up some classic ps4 games like RDR 2, GTA V, Spiderman, TLOU Remastered and obviously FIFA 21 so plenty to play on with for the next 12-18 months

7 hours ago, stevemac said:

quite content with my ps4 pro for now that owes me fuck all after some dingbat bought my ps5 for Ā£700 last month. debating putting an SSD in to make it a bit quicker, but as i only really play FIFA, ive not noticed much difference tbh. picked up some classic ps4 games like RDR 2, GTA V, Spiderman, TLOU Remastered and obviously FIFA 21 so plenty to play on with for the next 12-18 months

RDR2 one of the best games iv played. Up there with MGSĀ 

My order with Very is still saying delivery before or on 11th March. Supposedly it comes straight from the supplier, being Sony? Anyone know if such a far away delivery date is standard practice but the console will get delivered before that? Phoned Very but theĀ woman told basically told me before, on, or after 11th March, helpful so she was.Ā