Jump to content

PlayStation 5


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, glad I don't have a kid to buy for. Would be a nightmare if his pals had managed to get one. Reminds me of a story though about, I think Xbox 360. People who lived next door to my sister's b

Will buy one for the wean, he'll nearly be 3 then.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, stevemac said:

quite content with my ps4 pro for now that owes me fuck all after some dingbat bought my ps5 for £700 last month. debating putting an SSD in to make it a bit quicker, but as i only really play FIFA, ive not noticed much difference tbh. picked up some classic ps4 games like RDR 2, GTA V, Spiderman, TLOU Remastered and obviously FIFA 21 so plenty to play on with for the next 12-18 months

RDR2 one of the best games iv played. Up there with MGS 

graeme_4, Jamie0202 and stevemac like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

My order with Very is still saying delivery before or on 11th March. Supposedly it comes straight from the supplier, being Sony? Anyone know if such a far away delivery date is standard practice but the console will get delivered before that? Phoned Very but the woman told basically told me before, on, or after 11th March, helpful so she was. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

My order with Very is still saying delivery before or on 11th March. Supposedly it comes straight from the supplier, being Sony? Anyone know if such a far away delivery date is standard practice but the console will get delivered before that? Phoned Very but the woman told basically told me before, on, or after 11th March, helpful so she was. 

It will come before then. I ordered mine on the 19th of November, it had a delivery date of by the 15th of December. However it showed up at my door on the 30th of November

I'm not sure if their supplier is Sony directly, it's probably a 3rd party.

Rambo1872 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Iakona said:

It will come before then. I ordered mine on the 19th of November, it had a delivery date of by the 15th of December. However it showed up at my door on the 30th of November

I'm not sure if their supplier is Sony directly, it's probably a 3rd party.

Fingers crossed mate. Im desperate to try the dualsense and fast load times etc 👌 Have you had any problems with rest mode?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Fingers crossed mate. Im desperate to try the dualsense and fast load times etc 👌 Have you had any problems with rest mode?

Nah no problems, I've only used it a handful of times though. I usually just switch it off completely unless I'm downloading.

Rambo1872 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Nah no problems, I've only used it a handful of times though. I usually just switch it off completely unless I'm downloading.

I do the same. The only time i threaten to use rest mode is when i get in from work and need to wait hours for an update 🤣 Always say to the mrs thats it am leavin this on rest, then dont. Rinse and repeat.

Iakona likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Iakona said:

Anyone played Days Gone?

It's got a ps5 upgrade so I finally decided to play it(ps+ collection).

Still early doors but as someone who's not typically a fan of zombie games, I'm really enjoying it!

No mate, but i'm interested.  I played dead rising on the xbox years ago and thought it was pretty good.

Iakona likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Iakona said:

Anyone played Days Gone?

It's got a ps5 upgrade so I finally decided to play it(ps+ collection).

Still early doors but as someone who's not typically a fan of zombie games, I'm really enjoying it!

Its free so I played it. Didn't grab me and then I got valhalla so no looked at days gone again. Will probably delete

Iakona and Rambo1872 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Iakona said:

Anyone played Days Gone?

It's got a ps5 upgrade so I finally decided to play it(ps+ collection).

Still early doors but as someone who's not typically a fan of zombie games, I'm really enjoying it!

Got it when it originally came out and didn't like it. Re-downloaded it at the start of lockdown and was hooked - they updated it really well and the story's actually quite gripping.

Rambo1872 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aird said:

Apparently game has stock but you need to wait ina queue and it'll be sold out by the time you get to the end. 

Correct. Was in the queue for a digital edition bundle and had 22 minutes left to get through to buy one and message was put up saying they'd already sold out.

Another failure to secure a console for me.

Starting to think the best way around this is just to not try to get one and wait until they become more readily available. Being put in a queue as soon as they go on sale and not even getting a chance to buy is just pissing me off now.

I also read that Games drop today was 80% disc edition and 20% digital edition. Difficult to get a picture of demand for both types of console at the moment. If only 20% were digital edition then this probably made my chances even less likely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Correct. Was in the queue and had 22 minutes left to get through to buy one and message was put up saying they'd already sold out.

Another failure to secure a console for me.

Starting to think the best way around this is just to not try to get one and wait until they become more readily available. Being put in a queue as soon as they go on sale and not even getting a chance to buy is just pissing me off now.

15k were released today apparently so.hopefully soon we will start to.see bigger numbers 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...