PlayStation 5

BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, Finny said:

Started playing a plagues tale. Quite enjoying it. Will tide me over until ghost of tushima Director cut or whatever it is comes out later this month. 

No bad game👍🏻Lighting looks really good at parts.

23 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Oh aye, nice. Nightshift mean you missing the European games mate?

Absolutely no chance. 

Off Tuesday back in Thursday, Friday, might go in half jaked after the Dunfermline game I've not made that decision yet though :lol:

24 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Played a bit of spiderman morales or whatever but not really my thing. Looks great though. Have resident evil village so will give that a go tonight. 

Any other worth while ones for the PS5

Ghost of Tsushima if you've no already.

19 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Played a bit of spiderman morales or whatever but not really my thing. Looks great though. Have resident evil village so will give that a go tonight. 

Returnal mate,my game of the year so far,ps5 exclusive aswell.challenging,but extremely addictive 

21 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Village is fucking amazing BTW really tense and genuinely creepy. 

A fantastic game from start to finish. 

35 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Village is fucking amazing BTW really tense and genuinely creepy. 

A fantastic game from start to finish. 

I’m on RE7 just now but playing on PS5. What’s the graphics etc like on it for Village? Will be moving on to that after 7

38 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

I’m on RE7 just now but playing on PS5. What’s the graphics etc like on it for Village? Will be moving on to that after 7

I played Village before I got my PS5 mate but it looked good it has to look better on the 5 though. 

Between fifa and my girlfriend on Crash I've barely had time to play Village again but I will run though it at some point. 

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

I never realised that it was the same developer who made Super Stardust.

Yeah I'd never played a housmarque game before returnal,but it's up there with the top games I've ever played mate.the game has done so well that Sony have added them them to their exclusive developer list,along side giants like santa Monica and naughty dog.highly recommend buying it mate.

On 13/08/2021 at 16:14, The Godfather said:

star wars jedi fallen order i thought was brilliant

ghost of shusi was good but repetitive

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

230 hours of Valhalla played and the new DLC has corrupted my save :lol: :megaanguish:

Ubisoft pricks.

i got fucking sick of that game all the bosses are over powered and it just felt quite shit compared to the creek one and as you say it was always getting corrupt saves

if i remember the work around was in the menu just press continue and it  will load it from your last save

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

i got fucking sick of that game all the bosses are over powered and it just felt quite shit compared to the creek one and as you say it was always getting corrupt saves

if i remember the work around was in the menu just press continue and it  will load it from your last save

I never had an issue with corrupt saves but I will admit I had to lower the difficulty for 2 of the boss fights. I really gave them a go but you can only die so many times before you're just not enjoying the game any more and want to progress the story. On a side note and for that reason I've never really been a fan of the Souls games.

The two boss fights I had difficulty with were the last one against Fenrir and the one in a confined space in a church at the top of a hill. Difficulty lowered for both.

There was another boss fight which was brutal but I managed to beat it without lowering the difficulty. It was the one on top of a mountain where the guy kept throwing spears if you kept your distance, however if you parried the spear at the right moment, Eivir would throw it back and it would do a miniscule bit of damage. Repeat about 200 times over half an hour and you would whittle the health bar down to the point where you would defeat him. More of a gameplay exploit than actually beating the boss the way the devs intended but fuck it a win is a win. 

yeah getting the power to throw the spear back is a big help i had a level of something like 270 and still had trouble with the level 90 zealots 

i hadnt played it for a while and decide to go for the platinum and stuck it back on only to realise i had finished the story and killed all the zealots and finding out to do the platinum wasnt worth the extra hassle of trying to get almost unreachable trophies and then of course ubisoft are still taking the piss with festive activities and party quests

i think they are trying to make it a complete MMORPG like runescape or something

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck the PS5, I've tried countless queues online the last week and got fuck all.

Bored of my PS4 so dug the PS3 out again, hooked the PS4 controller up to it and have been back on MW2 and Black ops 2, fucking brilliant. Hackers have been cleared out and lobbies are packed so decided I'll clear through the games I bought for this and never finished before I go back and try for a ps5 again

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fuck the PS5, I've tried countless queues online the last week and got fuck all.

Bored of my PS4 so dug the PS3 out again, hooked the PS4 controller up to it and have been back on MW2 and Black ops 2, fucking brilliant. Hackers have been cleared out and lobbies are packed so decided I'll clear through the games I bought for this and never finished before I go back and try for a ps5 again

Keep trying mate. I've been well impressed with spiderman, a plagues tale and loving ghost of tushimi directors cut just now. I don't think I've ever played a more beautiful game. They have captured the Japanese scenery amazing and you can't beat going to town with ghengis khan's grandson.