4LadsHadADream Pod - Gregg Wylde

Leeds_Bear

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He talks about his departure in there as well. 

Yup i heard the absolute shite he was talking. He made it out as if he was helping staff at the club keep there jobs. Truth was he did not want a cut and was first to jump. Any real Rangers man would have went down with the club and took a wage cut.

10 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Yup i heard the absolute shite he was talking. He made it out as if he was helping staff at the club keep there jobs. Truth was he did not want a cut and was first to jump. Any real Rangers man would have went down with the club and took a wage cut.

Your point makes 0 sense, he didn’t want a cut but he took fuckall instead. How does that actually work? Fwiw when he left I said he took the cunt option anol.

15 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

He did.

31 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

What are you talking about - he didn't take a wage cut? He sacrificed his whole wage mate :lol:.

1 hour ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Guy leaves taking £0 of the hundreds of thousands he was due so he’s a cunt.

But taking a wage cut meaning the club would still have had to pay him (when we had no money), means he’d have been a good guy.

Sound logic.

1 hour ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Absolutely bull shit!!!

Excuse me it was a cunt of a nightshift.😂

What i wrote made no sense (obviously).

But i stand by what i wrote first he is a cunt. If he did leave with no money and went to find another club then fair play but he done nothing after leaving when he could have stayed like any true Rangers fan would have.

4 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Excuse me it was a cunt of a nightshift.😂

What i wrote made no sense (obviously).

But i stand by what i wrote first he is a cunt. If he did leave with no money and went to find another club then fair play but he done nothing after leaving when he could have stayed like any true Rangers fan would have.

He literally signed for Bolton within about a month.

Archived