Aw these photos of Gerrard in the blue jersey

GOAT

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thanks for the bite, but yes, correct.

You do tend to say things are bites when folk dig you up for being so wrong / an arsehole / deluded. Like wanting the gaffer sacked last season given unrealistic expectations. Happens more often than you say "obsessed", so it's a lot.

Sasa and Boyd are a huge part of our successful past. Gerrard deserves backing not petulance to help deliver our successful future. Hope everyone there clearly enjoying his performance and appearance in blue had a great time.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You do tend to say things are bites when folk dig you up for being so wrong / an arsehole / deluded. Like wanting the gaffer sacked last season given unrealistic expectations. Happens more often than you say "obsessed", so it's a lot.

Sasa and Boyd are a huge part of our successful past. Gerrard deserves backing not petulance to help deliver our successful future. Hope everyone there clearly enjoying his performance and appearance in blue had a great time.

I wanted Gerrard sacked, wasn't a bite for anything and it was nothing to do with unrealistic expectations, and my real thoughts on people jizzing over Gerrard were made on the match thread. 

Also, I wasn't wrong, being an arsehole or deluded, I was right while somebody was being an arsehole about Boyd. 

"The chance to put the famous blue shirt on for a cameo was a nice touch.

"I think they booed me in a red shirt and got behind me when I came on in blue. I think it was a nice touch.

"My connection here now at Rangers. I am very proud to be the manager, i think it's only right they (the fans) see me in a blue shirt.

"The support and the backing they give me on a weekly basis, that was the reason I wanted to give a cameo for the blue side of it as well."

- Our gaffer 👏👏👏👏👏

0_JS195766359.jpg

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Haven’t seen it yet but by all reports big Sasa strolled it.  Always thought he left too soon.

Would be great if there was a photo from today re-creating the one posted above, i’ll bet neither of them have changed much!

When he was walking off at the end, after playing the full 90 he didn’t even look out of breath ha ha. 

5 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not ashamed to say i jizzed a fairly reasonable amount for Gerrard coming on today.

Anyone who says they didn't jizz clearly can't jizz. 

I enjoyed Gerrard playing for us, but I jizzed everytime big Sasa was running down the wing. 

26 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Haven’t seen it yet but by all reports big Sasa strolled it.  Always thought he left too soon.

Would be great if there was a photo from today re-creating the one posted above, i’ll bet neither of them have changed much!

9CB8AADB-7BAE-48AB-9B4E-3B48221FB44C.jpegHe’s in there somewhere lol 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I wanted Gerrard sacked, wasn't a bite for anything and it was nothing to do with unrealistic expectations, and my real thoughts on people jizzing over Gerrard were made on the match thread. 

Also, I wasn't wrong, being an arsehole or deluded, I was right while somebody was being an arsehole about Boyd. 

If you wanted a manager sacked, despite progress, in his first year you were being an arsehole with unrealistic expectations. Still to see say say you perhaps called for it too soon. Nah not your style.

You could easily have dug the person up based on what Boyd achieved, but doing it in your typically snide way, this time regards the manager was, well,  typical you.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you wanted a manager sacked, despite progress, in his first year you were being an arsehole with unrealistic expectations. Still to see say say you perhaps called for it too soon. Nah not your style.

You could easily have dug the person up based on what Boyd achieved, but doing it in your typically snide way, this time regards the manager was, well,  typical you.

Off topic now, but anyway, not wanting pumped out two cups by Aberdeen, and completely failing in the league against a shite celtic isn't unrealistic. If you read the thread, you will see me quoting the post and taking the piss, funny that you never seen that eh.

I done it because the thread is about all the Gerrard pictures.

Archived