Aw these photos of Gerrard in the blue jersey

GOAT

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I swear I heard someone boo him when he came on the day 😂

Was probably me.  In all seriousness though when that cunt mcateer came off to rounds of applauds I was shouting and bawling wit you applauding this tarrier bastard for, cunts must have been going to themselves ffs.  But I stand by it, tarrier prick and fuck him. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Was probably me.  In all seriousness though when that cunt mcateer came off to rounds of applauds I was shouting and bawling wit you applauding this tarrier bastard for, cunts must have been going to themselves ffs.  But I stand by it, tarrier prick and fuck him. 

Gee it five minutes before Bronzy hits out with the punch a chair patter

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Couldn't make out who he was from where I was but he seemed to be enjoying clapping towards all of us. 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Haven’t seen it yet but by all reports big Sasa strolled it.  Always thought he left too soon.

Would be great if there was a photo from today re-creating the one posted above, i’ll bet neither of them have changed much!

Papac looked younger than when he played last time round, he was steady Eddie as per getting the regulation 7/10.

13 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Likewise mate, I said to the wife something very similar to that. Heard him on the radio this morning giving it all the “honour to play at Ibrox” shite and my very first thought was, get to fuck you tarrier cunt

2 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Exhibition match or not I've sat much unhappier on a Saturday night to be honest.

Came out from the game today saying to myself, okay, go home, pass the weans to her to put to bed, have a right proper drink, enjoy yourself. 

It's been a good day.

Mate, I drove along today which is unheard of as I like a few beers or ten but was running late from working this morning, went into the pub after to let the traffic die down, and kept saying to the wife, hurry up with they drinks so we can get to fuck. Like yourself I’m enjoying a good few strongbow after a good day out at the football, the whole day had a good feeling about it, and I despise Liverpool as a football club 😂😂

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

Mate, I drove along today which is unheard of as I like a few beers or ten but was running late from working this morning, went into the pub after to let the traffic die down, and kept saying to the wife, hurry up with they drinks so we can get to fuck. Like yourself I’m enjoying a good few strongbow after a good day out at the football, the whole day had a good feeling about it, and I despise Liverpool as a football club 😂😂

First time I've actually drove as I had my two wee lassies with me 😂

Flew down the road at a good 85-90mph solely to batter straight in to a swally and come on here to discuss the days events 👍

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

There was a reason he came on with Gerrard or there would’ve been more

Always thought he took a rough ride when he was at Ibrox, but then the shite he came out with in 2012 saying he cared not one fuck what happened to the club as long as his wee brother was ok, made me dislike the cunt. What happened to his brother anyway, never heard of him since he left, and remember him being highly rated at the time although that’s an all to common situation 

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

First time I've actually drove as I had my two wee lassies with me 😂

Flew down the road at a good 85-90mph solely to batter straight in to a swally and come on here to discuss the days events 👍

Ha ha I can relate to that (minus the weans lol). Said to the wife at 145 let’s get the train but for some reason she’d ordered a cab, that didn’t turn up then two Uber cunts were a few minutes away then cancelled ffs. Raging we’d not got the train (there in 25 minutes) I drove and then had to stand in the pub with a can of coke, seriously unimpressed 😂😂

Archived