Aw these photos of Gerrard in the blue jersey

GOAT

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Class mate 👍🏻👌🏻,  bet it was the first time many heard we shall not be moved ring around ibrox on Sunday , all things we rtook for granted really 

I was working the 1st game we beat the scum at Ibrox, their maw took them. They came home buzzing, but still couldn't get it when I said a league win will blow that out the water. Theyve only really known the scum lord it. 

Honest to fuck feel so sorry for bears under the age of 11 or 12.  But by fuck my 2 will know all about it and really get it when 55 is ours. They'll get it then.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I was working the 1st game we beat the scum at Ibrox, their maw took them. They came home buzzing, but still couldn't get it when I said a league win will blow that out the water. Theyve only really known the scum lord it. 

Honest to fuck feel so sorry for bears under the age of 11 or 12.  But by fuck my 2 will know all about it and really get it when 55 is ours. They'll get it then.

Hopefully not to long to wait 👍🏻👌🏻

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think it will actually feel better than getting 9 ( for me, maybe not older guys), or Manchester. It's been so long coming.

Only thing that will put a bit of a dampener on it for me is my old man not being here to see it.

3 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

I think it will actually feel better than getting 9 ( for me, maybe not older guys), or Manchester. It's been so long coming.

Only thing that will put a bit of a dampener on it for me is my old man not being here to see it.

Same.  All of 9 with my big brother and he isn’t here to see us do this.  

Probably a lot of bears in the same boat and that’s why for some the joy will come with a lot of tears as well .

42 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

When you think back. (Not sure what age you are), but those of us who grew up in the late 80's and the 90's were so spoiled with the class of players we got to watch.

Hopefully the tide is turning back our way, starting with 55 this season.

Spot on mate, my first game was in 1980, so through my younger years we were shite, but as I approached mid teens we suddenly became one of the best teams in Europe. Bought my first season book with my first weeks wage in 1990 even though I was still 15 and living 650 miles away. Best decision and best time of my life, it’s hard to imagine what the young guys in our support must think as even when we regain superiority in this backwater which won’t be long, the players and experience we had in the 90s won’t ever be seen again, financially we just can’t begin to compete. Signing the likes of say Numan after being the voted the best left back in a World Cup would cost minimum £50 m, cunts in England get relegated from the top flight and earn £100 million for being last, we win our league and earn best part of £3.5 million. Wouldn’t buy you Gazza’s boot these days. Ronald de boar left Barca to sign for us and rejected Man U for Ibrox, the list is endless, Gio, guttuso Mols etc. Fuck me we patched RVP and left him waiting by the phone ha ha. Scottish football has the chance to grow off the back of our success but the cunts running it voted to disregard sky for the fenian mob and dragged the whole thing into the gutter, then ever since has been slowly hating itself to death 

52 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Wearing blue, but literally Red at heart 

Thought you might appreciate these. Moved to SW1 when TLB first took the tarrier job purely so I could shout abuse at him but on days like today it’s a great seat. The wife was drooling most of the match lol

D0DACFD0-DF73-4477-95BC-45BDF1693437.jpeg

B6BA1555-BD8F-4E40-9615-F651AB7087DE.jpeg

74049C35-709C-477C-A458-82F08845CFDC.jpeg

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Was fortunate enough to be at Easter road and rugby park for the helicopters, also my favourite by far, league win at the dump, but for me this season to win it would easily top any other experience I’ve had following Rangers in 40 years, easily without doubt 

27 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Same.  All of 9 with my big brother and he isn’t here to see us do this.  

Probably a lot of bears in the same boat and that’s why for some the joy will come with a lot of tears as well .

Very true and that’s such a shame, my grandad took me to my first game in 1980, sadly he passed away February this year so won’t see us back too either. It’s going to be so emotional on so many levels and I’m pretty sure Mr Gerrard gets that. 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Was fortunate enough to be at Easter road and rugby park for the helicopters, also my favourite by far, league win at the dump, but for me this season to win it would easily top any other experience I’ve had following Rangers in 40 years, easily without doubt 

Would sacrifice a ball to have been able to attend that.

10 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I know, gutted I was not there today but I would be tempted to try and jump the Gaffer.....

Today would have been the best chance you’d ever get, steward pal of ours that’s worked that section as long as we’ve been there said there was only half the normal number of stewards and only 6 police inside the ground. Hundreds of cunty traffic police outside though and I got pulled up for my number plate again. Ffs it’s hardly the crime of the century 

obviously a tarrier lol

258E45F2-26C4-4865-AFAE-7B4DB089A5E2.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I thought Neil Alexander was excellent,very much underrated.

That triple save second half was absolutely ridiculous ha ha 

min fairness he was always a capable back up, but that shambles at Falkirk in the cup I’ll never be able to forget lol. 

49 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Today would have been the best chance you’d ever get, steward pal of ours that’s worked that section as long as we’ve been there said there was only half the normal number of stewards and only 6 police inside the ground. Hundreds of cunty traffic police outside though and I got pulled up for my number plate again. Ffs it’s hardly the crime of the century 

obviously a tarrier lol

258E45F2-26C4-4865-AFAE-7B4DB089A5E2.jpeg

The wife's asking if you can fit her in for a trim on Tuesday?

:UK:

16 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

The wife's asking if you can fit her in for a trim on Tuesday?

:UK:

Ha ha I did actually buy that for the wife but she gave up on her lessons and still doesn’t drive, but I’ll happily admit it’s a great wee car 😂😂 hairdressers choice or not lol 

9 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Spot on mate, my first game was in 1980, so through my younger years we were shite, but as I approached mid teens we suddenly became one of the best teams in Europe. Bought my first season book with my first weeks wage in 1990 even though I was still 15 and living 650 miles away. Best decision and best time of my life, it’s hard to imagine what the young guys in our support must think as even when we regain superiority in this backwater which won’t be long, the players and experience we had in the 90s won’t ever be seen again, financially we just can’t begin to compete. Signing the likes of say Numan after being the voted the best left back in a World Cup would cost minimum £50 m, cunts in England get relegated from the top flight and earn £100 million for being last, we win our league and earn best part of £3.5 million. Wouldn’t buy you Gazza’s boot these days. Ronald de boar left Barca to sign for us and rejected Man U for Ibrox, the list is endless, Gio, guttuso Mols etc. Fuck me we patched RVP and left him waiting by the phone ha ha. Scottish football has the chance to grow off the back of our success but the cunts running it voted to disregard sky for the fenian mob and dragged the whole thing into the gutter, then ever since has been slowly hating itself to death 

Post of the day . Right here :tu:

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

The picture of the day though, arguably our greatest ever defender/captain leading the team out for probably the last time.  Hero. 

D6D4273B-4934-44F8-B65E-A52D202279A3.jpeg

13 hours ago, They Gnu said:

John Greig was our greatest Captain 

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It's also arguably David Meiklejohn but we won't go on the tangent 

13 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

or arguably Bob McPhail but I'm staying out of this 

13 hours ago, Bronzy said:

It’s also arguably Steven Davis and I will go on the tangent

Lee Wallace?

Archived