Aw these photos of Gerrard in the blue jersey

GOAT

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, wully said:

New desktop wallpaper, the wean has been papached.

It’s my new Facebook profile photo the wean and me in a swimming pool on holiday has also been fucked off. 😂

10 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Was fortunate enough to be at Easter road and rugby park for the helicopters, also my favourite by far, league win at the dump, but for me this season to win it would easily top any other experience I’ve had following Rangers in 40 years, easily without doubt 

I don’t honestly think anything will beat Easter Road, but this will be close, we’ll see when it happens.  I genuinely think I’ll greet and it will be emotional but I think it will be more relief but unless it’s a last minute surprise like Easter road, I think Easter road will always win it.

10 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Today would have been the best chance you’d ever get, steward pal of ours that’s worked that section as long as we’ve been there said there was only half the normal number of stewards and only 6 police inside the ground. Hundreds of cunty traffic police outside though and I got pulled up for my number plate again. Ffs it’s hardly the crime of the century 

obviously a tarrier lol

258E45F2-26C4-4865-AFAE-7B4DB089A5E2.jpeg

They probably pulled you for having a wumins motor tbh.

41 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I don’t honestly think anything will beat Easter Road, but this will be close, we’ll see when it happens.  I genuinely think I’ll greet and it will be emotional but I think it will be more relief but unless it’s a last minute surprise like Easter road, I think Easter road will always win it.

Aye fair enough mate I get that. Just hope to fuck we can get it done this season. 

37 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Is McAteer really a tarrier? To me he’s just a scouser that played for Ireland. Never known him to have any links with them.

Done an interview last week and said he favoured celtic. 

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Imagine being Ryan Jack watching that.

Your footballing idol growing up was Steven Gerrard who made such an impression on you that you named your dog after him. Then the guy becomes your manager at your boyhood club and now there’s a video of him walking out wearing your number jesting that he’s taking your place in the team :lol: 

Oh, and you play with Jermain Defoe now too.

Mental.

2 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

Big love for the fucking Hammer. Amazing seeing him back in the blue shirt

image.thumb.png.77147b314cf9b1984deeb42858e0df92.png

Thought it was great when they were trying to sub him but he wasn't coming off. He subsequently laughed and pointed to his eyes like ' canny see a thing without ma specs' :lol:

Even our heroes get old.

On 15/10/2019 at 23:51, Essandoh said:

Your footballing idol growing up was Steven Gerrard who made such an impression on you that you named your dog after him. Then the guy becomes your manager at your boyhood club and now there’s a video of him walking out wearing your number jesting that he’s taking your place in the team :lol: 

Mental.

Brilliant wee summation, and to be fair Ryan Jack has thrived on everything you’ve just mentioned, must be like living a dream for him and I’m chuffed as fuck he’s grabbing his opportunity to improve and be the best he can be. If you can’t as a midfielder learn of Gerrard and Gary Mac then you deserve to play for the sheep, he’s showing he deserves his shirt and Gerrard thought that from day one. Him and Davis are invaluable to what we achieve this season without doubt. Boy will be captain before long I would bet my house on it. 

On 15/10/2019 at 23:51, Essandoh said:

Mental.

I liked this, but think it's gay that you know his dog's name tbh

On 12/10/2019 at 19:52, Sparkle said:

Haven’t seen it yet but by all reports big Sasa strolled it.  Always thought he left too soon.

Would be great if there was a photo from today re-creating the one posted above, i’ll bet neither of them have changed much!

He had to if I remember correctly.  Seem to remember him having to retire cause of some head injury he had rather than not being able to cut it at the top level  anymore.  

Archived