Remembrance Sunday

jintybear

17 minutes ago, jintybear said:

When will he have our usual display this year? We’re playing Hearts in Hampden the Sunday before and we don’t have another league game until the 30th. I know we have Porto on the 7th but would UEFA allow a poppy display?

Not a chance 

26 minutes ago, jintybear said:

When will he have our usual display this year? We’re playing Hearts in Hampden the Sunday before and we don’t have another league game until the 30th. I know we have Porto on the 7th but would UEFA allow a poppy display?

Very good question Jinty, I also think as the others have said, no chance on a UEFA game night. 

3 hours ago, Dickie said:

Are scum at home(must be a first)if so it will be interesting to see their reaction,or will they just ignore it?

Yeah they'll just ignore it, they don't have the baws to do the right thing unless it benefits them in a sizable way.

9 hours ago, Dickie said:

Are scum at home(must be a first)if so it will be interesting to see their reaction,or will they just ignore it?

I don't give a fuck what they do and cannot understand why any bear would want to bring that up on a Rangers thread in this forum?

2 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I don't give a fuck what they do and cannot understand why any bear would want to bring that up on a Rangers thread in this forum?

Well don’t read it and don’t comment on it if it’s of no interest to you dipstick. 

7 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Couldn’t care less. The same stuff argument every single year about this it’s boring as fuck 

Well said.

It’s almost as if people want them to not to wear a poppy or disrupt the silence so there is something to be offended about.

8 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

And uefa would all be speaking German if it wasn't for those brave boys 

Their bravery is truly humbling when you think about it, I often wonder what those lads and lassies   would have thought if they could have seen into the future of what their lands would become under the EU.

2 minutes ago, Unionblue said:

Their bravery is truly humbling when you think about it, I often wonder what those lads and lassies   would have thought if they could have seen into the future of what their lands would become under the EU.

A European superstate headed by Germany 

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Well said.

It’s almost as if people want them to not to wear a poppy or disrupt the silence so there is something to be offended about.

Well said!! Maybe if it was in English. Maybe it doesn’t offend you but it does me  as does everything those cunts do but then again I’m not an apologist prick.

Big petur will shake his head and apologise again for the annual remembrance  mockery from the gfitw.

Tbh I think even the more moderate among their support are sick of these plastic paddies embarrassing their club on the international stage and are challenging them on it.

Archived