***** The Official Porto v Rangers Match Thread *****

I'll apply the logic that we play better against the better teams.

Tav scores the winner.

I know I'm skating on thin ice, but this team are capable of just about anything. I'm more woried about Ojo ruinng it up front than Tav giving away any goals. Got to be slicker up front, bury chances when they come. Service to Morelos needs to be much better. He's actually supporting those around him more than they are to him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Swagger said:

My admiration for Gerrard drops a notch every time I see his name on the team sheet. Complete waste of time and money 

Punt him ASAP 

Obviously its same as worrall contract, Rangers pay fine of .... if he hasn't  started and played say 25 games by January..

Liverpools Guinea pig to see if hes worth trying for them, imo hes league 1 material

8 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

If Ojo starts I’m not watching it 

I think this game will suit him a lot better than any game in Scotland. Beats me how he's still getting games in the league though, Gerrards has a blindspot with him

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The speed with which some RM posters write off players is stunning - Ojo is latest in a long line! 

Well it's not just fans on here that are concerned about his performances but the support as a whole. And can't you see why? 

33 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

It's nearly November and he has played near enough every game, he's had plenty of time to be judged, he's not good enough.

One of the most frustrating players I've ever watched in a Rangers jersey. 

Bar the goal against Feyenoord what's he done? 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The speed with which some RM posters write off players is stunning - Ojo is latest in a long line! 

What’s your opinion on him after playing just about every game this season?

can you see anything that tells you he will come good or is it more hope?

I've watched every game so far and I see nothing about him that tells me he’s going to improve both in technical ability or attitude to the cause. 

just my opinion, and yours?

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I've watched every game so far and I see nothing about him that tells me he’s going to improve both in technical ability or attitude to the cause. 

I agree with u mate he is fucking pish. I actually think we give guys like this to much of an opportunity. He needs dropped.

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I agree with u mate he is fucking pish. I actually think we give guys like this to much of an opportunity. He needs dropped.

There was a poster earlier who said god did the same at Fulham during a previous loan spell, impressive in his first few games then fell away and looked poor and disinterested 

seems to be he might think because he’s the gaffers blue eyed boy he can forget just who the fuck he’s playing for. 

36 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Young player, great pace, good number of assists, oh and a winger,! never met a consistent winger.  He makes good runs and is still learning - far to early to say he is shite, willl never make it etc. Does he need a few games out, protected even? Yep I can but that, but far to early to write him off - as so many seem to have done - and with some vitriol attached as as per usual. 

21 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Young player, great pace, good number of assists, oh and a winger,! never met a consistent winger.  He makes good runs and is still learning - far to early to say he is shite, willl never make it etc. Does he need a few games out, protected even? Yep I can but that, but far to early to write him off - as so many seem to have done - and with some vitriol attached as as per usual. 

You’re so much superior than the average Rangers fan.  

40 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What about his work ethic and tendency to be a complete shitbag? 

Archived