It’s Ojo I’m telling you

KeyserSoze

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's not entirely true. He is fast and can strike a ball. He is just not doing it lately.

I’d have thought those are absolute basic requirements to be a professional in his position. It’s quite an achievement to accomplish so little given the number of minutes he plays.

Doesn’t have the fight or desire to make it here. Surely Liverpool will be concerned about that for their own future-plans with him too. Was dreadful today and performances like today have been all too-common from him this season.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He will switch Ojo over to the right. 

Think you are probably right there CB. The Porto game now is going to be a real test. Not sure if he will start Kent as he may not be fully up to speed so that he could accommodate Ojo on the right. I’m not advocating starting Ojo, but Gerrard has a choice to make here. 

We should never agree to any loan deal that contains must play clause and I fear that we have here.

If we pay £7m for Kent and he's not doing it but Jones and Barker are then we can drop Kent. Makes no sense to treat a loan player more favourably than a player we own.

If the parent club are unhappy at the lack of game time, tell them to take him back and they can play him.

Also if Arfield plays it needs to be in midfield, Stewart is a far better option off the right imo

Archived