It’s Ojo I’m telling you

KeyserSoze

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

He's useless. Get shot of him as soon as possible 

get shot of who do you mean Ono or the manager ? Was embarrassed nothing changed with substitutions =  i don't post much on here for fear of reprisals as most of you guys go but due to brain cancer i can't go anymore but my disgust at the so called manager isn't something i hide if i do write .. i fear he is out of his depth hasn't got a real interest in us and is more still in love with the Tramps from NW england ...no style to any of our football today and worrying that the hertz cf Ichpeazu had more threat than any of our players ...sorry guys just the way I've seen the footy going last few weeks 

He should be a 15 to 18 games per season player but due to injuries to the likes of Kent and Jones he has been in the side more than expected. Definitely needs a spell on the bench as he looks low in confidence and struggles one on one and far to often suffers from poor decision making.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I take it whatever the deal is that we need to play him, because I can see no other reason to pick him.

It's worrying our manager isn't seeing it.

Not read the whole thread so it's probably been already said but it will be interesting to see what happens once Kent is match fit. One of the "Undroppables" in Ojo and Arfield will need to be dropped. Might find out on Thursday if Gerrard feels Kent is ready for a start.

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Not read the whole thread so it's probably been already said but it will be interesting to see what happens once Kent is match fit. One of the "Undroppables" in Ojo and Arfield will need to be dropped. Might find out on Thursday if Gerrard feels Kent is ready for a start.

Just what I was thinking/ wondering. If all options are open and he still starts would have to believe he is on a must start contract. If true the new technical guy needs to make sure we don't have this clause.

42 minutes ago, Sooty & Stevens said:

get shot of who do you mean Ono or the manager ? Was embarrassed nothing changed with substitutions =  i don't post much on here for fear of reprisals as most of you guys go but due to brain cancer i can't go anymore but my disgust at the so called manager isn't something i hide if i do write .. i fear he is out of his depth hasn't got a real interest in us and is more still in love with the Tramps from NW england ...no style to any of our football today and worrying that the hertz cf Ichpeazu had more threat than any of our players ...sorry guys just the way I've seen the footy going last few weeks 

Sorry to hear about that mate.  Best wishes. Post as much as you like and your opinion is just the same as anybody else's.  We are all fans that just want the best for our team. I understand your concerns about the manager and he is not above criticism. We need to win under him but it was Ojo I was referring to.  I just don't rate him 

5 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Everyone calling him a player when he scored against St Joseph’s. Coulibally number 2.

Does not have the heart to make it in Scottish football.

You make a critical point. The quality of our game in Scotland is poor. Doesn’t mean it is easy though. Takes heart and determination in spades. A lot better players than Ojo have came and failed. 

He is foolin nae cunt

6 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I take it whatever the deal is that we need to play him, because I can see no other reason to pick him.

It's worrying our manager isn't seeing it.

I keep hoping he'll spark into life and show us what he's capable of but it's just not happening.  At this point I'd rather we paid the fine for not playing him as he's been soo poor. 

48 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

You make a critical point. The quality of our game in Scotland is poor. Doesn’t mean it is easy though. Takes heart and determination in spades. A lot better players than Ojo have came and failed. 

He is foolin nae cunt

Kent had a poorer start than Ojo did but by this point last season Kent was starting to influence games and looked a real threat.

Dumbfounded as to why we have a manager who was one of best players in world and knows the game inside out when it comes to poor performances,  that's about the 3rd or 4th game for us ojo been that bad where he should have been whipped early first half hes been that bad never mind staying on for an hour.

I've been the one of here saying this from early end of July. Ojo and Aribo will never be first 11 picks. Both scared of physical side as well as pace of the game up here.

Gave up on the 2 of them after the tarriers game  we will not win league titles with them 2 starting matches.

I'm more disappointed that 50k Kamara now looks like a Dundee player, no aggression, fight and first to every ball like tail end of last season 

8 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

P.s Ojo has a worrall contract, that's bloody obvious... we pay a fine if ojo has not started such a many games by January...

Liverpools Guinea pigs, ejara was better than ojo 🙈

Or is it that Worrall is every single bit as good as Katic and never had a dodgy contract?

Archived