"Twenty's Plenty" campaign

£34 to get into Tynecastle today. I know Ross County next week is £25.

St Mirren was £25 (home end - but my only way of getting in, with a few others 😀)

Kilmarnock £27 (last season)

Motherwell £28 (last season)

Can anyone else advise on other away prices this season?

Was told the dhims had a "Twenty's Plenty" banner up yesterday.  Is this something we should be asking Club1872 to look at? Am guessing Timmy's banner was probably full of spelling mistakes and done in purple crayon, but the sentiment is the same.

Stewards today are the same ones that work at Ibrox. Polis horses all come from Stewarton, so they can't say there was anything special about the fixture etc etc. How much do we charge Hearts to get into Ibrox?

There needs to be a cap brought in, £25 should be the maximum price for away tickets. Us and the tarriers have been guilty of doing it to each other and the rest have managed to creep up considerably. £70 for me and my 7 year old to go today. Before the bus is paid or anything else. Obviously I wasn’t forced to pay it but it’s fucking mental 😂

3 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

£34 to get into Tynecastle today. I know Ross County next week is £25.

St Mirren was £25 (home end - but my only way of getting in, with a few others 😀)

Kilmarnock £27 (last season)

Motherwell £28 (last season)

Can anyone else advise on other away prices this season?

Was told the dhims had a "Twenty's Plenty" banner up yesterday.  Is this something we should be asking Club1872 to look at? Am guessing Timmy's banner was probably full of spelling mistakes and done in purple crayon, but the sentiment is the same.

Stewards today are the same ones that work at Ibrox. Polis horses all come from Stewarton, so they can't say there was anything special about the fixture etc etc. How much do we charge Hearts to get into Ibrox?

Folk slagging the tims for their banner coz they charge big prices are missing the point big time.

They're saying 20 is plenty across the board, every fanbase in Scotland should be behind this, prices are extortionate, us and the tims will never make peace for a common goal though so this will fizzle out.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Do we not charge every other club 30 odd quid to come to Ibrox?

We are lucky that a lot of teams don't charge us what we charge them.

Surely there’s no way we get a cheaper ticket, than what we charge fans to come to ibrox?!

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Surely there’s no way we get a cheaper ticket, than what we charge fans to come to ibrox?!

Is it not supposed to be the same price?

15 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

15 hours ago, stu90 said:

Man City vs Atlanta, £20 a ticket for a champions league game yet double that here for the Europa. Shocking tbh.

its all about supply and demand. They want to come and see us, we want to go and see us play at their shit holes. They should reduce the costs but they wont as we outstrip the supply therefore easily allowing them to raise the price.

Man city as already stated can't fill their ground if at full price therefore need to reduce it to get more people through the door and would take the same amount if it cost £20 a ticket as they would if they charged £40 and only half filled the ground but the atmosphere would only be half as good.

We sell out most games therefore getting charged £40 for the europa is the going rate that the club can charge.

Archived