Greg Docherty & Andy King

CoatbridgeBear

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Andy King being nowhere near the first team is the surprising bit for me tbh thought he would offer us something different

Unless King  does have an injury? I.m surprised how little game time  he,s had (even from the bench) It does make you wonder why we signed him. I think he would have been a better inclusion than ojo who has been dreadful and aribo who is not cut out for that sort of fixture. , you must have winners. In these types of away games. Still think aribo is a good prospect especially at home, but should not be an automatic pick every game

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bluenose-11 said:

You buy from Hamilton you get a Hamilton player..

This is just so much pish that I think I became significantly less intelligent just by reading it. 

I think I am over the internet now. 

To say our midfield is shite is ludicrous. Of course we miss Jack but him and Davis literally boss games. I believe we are not using Aribo properly but the boy has talent. As for Kamara, he puts a shift in and I didn't think he was that bad yesterday but he is prone to the odd glaring bad pass. King is an odd one. Docherty simply lacks talent.

Kamaras been toiling. I dont see the point in having a big squad and 2 men for each position if the gaffer rarely changes it.

Would maybe have played Edmundson as a sitter. His stature would have helped at set pieces too and against the big hearts forward.

I think it also shows how important Jack is to us. Nothing flashy but putting out fires all over the place.

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

To say our midfield is shite is ludicrous. Of course we miss Jack but him and Davis literally boss games. I believe we are not using Aribo properly but the boy has talent. As for Kamara, he puts a shift in and I didn't think he was that bad yesterday but he is prone to the odd glaring bad pass. King is an odd one. Docherty simply lacks talent.

I think aribo is being asking to play too deep myself. He brought a lot more when allowed to push forward like st johnstone away. 

Kamara hasn't looked great so far this season after a strong start when he signed.  King if fit should get a chance to see what he can bring. 

1 hour ago, Bluenose-11 said:

When the built boy is Greg Docherty I wouldn’t say so mate.

There’s a reason he’s only played about a dozen games in nearly two years. In fairness to the boy it’s not his fault he’s miles below the grade to be a Rangers player. You buy from Hamilton you get a Hamilton player..

Andy Robertson played for Queens Park against us then signed for Dundee Utd before going to the EPL......Hamilton themselves have had players move to much better clubs and make it before.

Further afield its not like HJK Helsinki is exactly a top club to sign players from.

6 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Andy Robertson played for Queens Park against us then signed for Dundee Utd before going to the EPL......Hamilton themselves have had players move to much better clubs and make it before.

Further afield its not like HJK Helsinki is exactly a top club to sign players from.

Aware it’s not the case in every single transfer from a small club to a big club.

However in relation to this diddy I think it’s quite accurate, he will never make the grade at Rangers. 

9 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Considering king is a premier League winner only a couple of seasons ago and can't get in the team says a lot imo, players might think Scotland is a micky mouse league but a lot seem to struggle

I have seen this crop up a lot recently...

Andy King is bang fucking average, he might have been part of the squad that won the league with Leicester but he played a combined total of 950mins that season in over 25 appearances, hardly the beating heart of the team.

Hes done nothing to show he deserves to play when he has had the chance and is a complete waste of a salary!

13 minutes ago, Del said:

I have seen this crop up a lot recently...

Andy King is bang fucking average, he might have been part of the squad that won the league with Leicester but he played a combined total of 950mins that season in over 25 appearances, hardly the beating heart of the team.

Hes done nothing to show he deserves to play when he has had the chance and is a complete waste of a salary!

He’s highly overrated because he has a PL medal.  If Kante wasn’t part of that squad they’d be middle table at best.

3 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Andy King is fucking gash, a generic Premier League nothing player. The kind of player that you forget exists until Leicester sub him ok with 5 minutes to go when the games already done 

Aye but he scored goals when Leicester were in league one a decade ago 

13 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Considering king is a premier League winner only a couple of seasons ago and can't get in the team says a lot imo, players might think Scotland is a micky mouse league but a lot seem to struggle

How many balls do you have?

Archived