Greg Docherty & Andy King

CoatbridgeBear

13 hours ago, Creampuff said:

LOOK AT ME I’M STAUNCH I THINK NO ONE IS GOOD ENOUGH. 

Our midfield has been consistently good all season. Calm down. 

you're not staunch enough --- our defence has been shite - our midfield is dug shite and  Ojo or Aribo are nowhere near good enough that's why we are out of all cup competitions and half way down the league table.  

Staunch As Fuck Loyal  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think aribo is being asking to play too deep myself. He brought a lot more when allowed to push forward like st johnstone away. 

Kamara hasn't looked great so far this season after a strong start when he signed.  King if fit should get a chance to see what he can bring. 

100%. He’s picking the ball up from the centre backs, his starting position needs to be 40 yards further up the park. Let Davis/Jack/Kamara get the ball off the defence. He needs to be receiving the ball and driving at the opposition defence, not their midfield.  

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

I think they both deserve a chance. It will come and Docherty will come good for us.

The first things I look in a player is... can you control a ball, pass a ball and read a game. Sadly, many people see it as... are you fit as fuck, run like a headless chicken and a staunch as fuck Rangers supporter. Docherty is simply not good enough to play for Rangers.

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The first things I look in a player is... can you control a ball, pass a ball and read a game. Sadly, many people see it as... are you fit as fuck, run like a headless chicken and a staunch as fuck Rangers supporter. Docherty is simply not good enough to play for Rangers.

Couldn't agree more.

Docherty level, unfortunately for him, is a level below what we require.  In a year or two, he'll be English Championship at best or if he stays in Scotland it'll be Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs.

Agree Kamara has struggled so far this season.

How about playing Polster in defensive mid ,  did he no only play one season at right back to get a game due to a combination of serious injury and  the arrival of Schweinsteiger at his MLS team. 

Think he got good reviews in midfield before his injury 

Archived