• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, no songs are racist by the strictest definition, but even the pedantic among us know fine well that sectarian is lumped with racist within uefa so grow the fuck up and stop whining about a sens

We don’t need McNeil or Hay 🎶 

Simple as this, it's Uefa's club & thry get to make the rules, if you don't like it, don't join the club. We all KNOW what songs/lyrics will get the club in trouble, we've suffered the result

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Not really.

We’ve already had the closures and if anything else happens the club can say we put out a warning to fans etc to prevent any other issues.

I think it’s is. Are they going to release a statement every single time we play in Europe or will we get to a point where they trust the support to act appropriately?

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I think it’s is. Are they going to release a statement every single time we play in Europe or will we get to a point where they trust the support to act appropriately?

No but this is our first away game since Legia where we got our fine and officially taken tickets. 

So it’s fair enough in this instance.

1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

The club haven't but Club 1872 named the songs specifically which basically means it's coming from the club.

The club still needs to come out and say it officially though IMO.

Totally agree, I don't read all Club 1872's releases so I didn't get it and I'll not be the only one.

It's about time they showed some baws instead of just getting Club 1872 to do everything that might be slightly controversial.

10 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

Would have thought that's pretty obvious by now mate. 

Whether it is obvious or not doesn't matter a fuck to be quite frank, if the club is serious about this in my opinion it should grow a set of baws and state which songs we cannot sing.

Best being completely and utterly transparent with this kind of thing, instead of just hoping everyone is on the same page. If the club wants to lead us, let it lead.

Bobby Hume likes this
8 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

What's interesting for me is that they mention behaviour inside & outside the stadium which makes me wonder if FARE etc can report outside stuff too. Shocking if that's the case 

We all know how one sided those cunts are, I don't know how they could enforce anything against the club though if it was outside the property if you know what I mean.