Helander

G.E.C.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mental the amount of cunts laying into him. 

He’s rarely put a foot wrong bar a few loose passes against Livi in the second half on a concrete pitch

How many cunts are laying into him? Ffs dont be so precious hes actually getting praise on the whole.

29 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

No. There was definitely another poster who at the very least was backing your "inside knowledge" even if they weren't the ones who provided you with it.

So another poster who had heard similar,  not a "source"?  Yes.

Was maybe one of the cunts laying into him as prso imagines. Or not.

8 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I just don't understand how good he can be in Europe and how poor he can be in Scotland.

Is he simply being out-muscled in Scotland?

You tend to get a foul in Europe when someone elbows you or takes you out at the thigh. Scotland's a bit different.

I actually think he's just excels at the level he's used to and is adjusting to the lumps up the park, elbows and dodgy bounces off the cheap astro. It's a different sport. He's a good player and will be fine. 

Just needs to bulk up a bit. And stop grabbing folks shirts. Other than that, by miles his best performance in a Rangers shirt. 

When we were sitting 1-0 down I was sitting thinking he cost us more than Morelos Arfield Jack Davis Kamara Tav McGregor and Baracic all put together...

2 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

I just don't understand how good he can be in Europe and how poor he can be in Scotland.

Is he simply being out-muscled in Scotland?

He was up against a unit last night and done himself proud, had one poor game, would give him the benefit of doubt for the livi pitch though.

Archived