*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are we giving the cunt who’s having a confidence crisis, has no bottle and is on the worst run of form we’ve seen him have for months a penalty instead of the guy who’s got over 100 goals in England and is top scorer in the league this season?

Tav out there doing tav things 🤣 its getting a bitch much now let the guy sit out for two games FUCK SAKES !! and misses a PK man needs drop ASAP for one two games max its down rite embarrassing to persist with him he has clearly lost his bottle for now. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

We buy attacking midfielders and by pass them with high balls to.......no one. 

Yeah, it's like we have tactics on 1 side and getting players on the other, but they don't match up. We need to buy players to suit our tactics or get tactics that suit our players. We struggle against the sheep because we have Morelaos at 5 foot 8 inches up against 2 defenders over 6 foot, but our tactics is throw high crosses in for him.

In fairness to Borna he tries to mix it up, for example the Porto goal, but Tav who I am not a fan off is brainless, he will pump high balls into that box all day and get no return and at no point will he ever figure out how he is fucking us over.

I've always been a Tav fan and everyone can have a bad spell but fuck me I'm seriously going off this cunt fast. How many pens can he miss before we let someone else have them. Can't keep a cross on the pitch at the moment how can he take such a vital spot kick. 

We are fucking hopeless. You can tell the way we start a game exactly how it's going to go. 

Archived