*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the wrong starting 11 but now we have Kent on. I would bring Jack on immediately for the second half.

At least that is Tav is done with penalties. Take the arm band from him as well and he will improve. The pressure had gotten to him.

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

Don't see anything funny about it tbh. The guy is rank and shouldn't even be playing for Rangers never mind being captain.  If Gerrard is unable to see this then we have a serious problem. 

Tav is good enough.  Do we just forget about last season because he is having a bit of a mare this season?

He did not have a "fluke season" last year.

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

Bit concerned about Aribo. Hes not very effective and the game just seems to pass him by. Can't seem to beat a man these days either. 

Hes played super deep on left hand side of a 3. He looks far better as a 10 behind the striker like he does for nigeria. I think its more testament to the way we play our midfield 3 that all of them are meant to sit in a line and our FBs and wingers are meant to do everything. 

1 minute ago, siamthedanger said:

Bit concerned about Aribo. Hes not very effective and the game just seems to pass him by. Can't seem to beat a man these days either. 

He does my tits in. Always wanting too many touches. Just pass the fucking ball

6 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

I’m not at the game today but as soon as I saw the team I said to my Dad it would go like this. Too many changes. If we are serious about this league we need to be starting with our better players. We are not at the races whenever there is big squad rotation like this. There is still time today but to potentially be dropping points again is not on. 

Thank fuck you're not manager.

It's not about playing your strongest 11 every game.

Just now, bluenoz said:

It was the wrong starting 11 but now we have Kent on. I would bring Jack on immediately for the second half.

At least that is Tav is done with penalties. Take the arm band from him as well and he will improve. The pressure had gotten to him.

Tav won't be done with penalties 

16 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

fuck off ya wee prick. if you want a link you can go fucking look for it. it has been posted loads of times in here. if that's too much work for you then fire "Rangers vs motherwell stream" into google. no fucking hard. 

and i got one you wee prick, your just we ball bag, yea i could have easily searched but im sure loads of people on here have links. you came a across as a wanker over. hence me calling you a wanker. real life prick to.  fucking prick. end off. 

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

Tav nneds a week or two off to recover his confidence and recharge his batteries.

Motherwell are brutal and Dallas having a nightmare.

However I am sure we will go on and win this.

He had that week or two off recently for the international break....and he's still been pish.

Needs dropped to give him a boot up the arse.

Just now, gogzy said:

Tav is good enough.  Do we just forget about last season because he is having a bit of a mare this season?

He did not have a "fluke season" last year.

What did we win last season again? He's a serial loser who needs dropped. And not just for a few games. We can go all the way back to the SC final when he cost us the game. Sorry but he's simply not good enough and nowhere near being a Rangers captain.

Archived