*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

What did we win last season again? He's a serial loser who needs dropped. And not just for a few games. We can go all the way back to the SC final when he cost us the game. Sorry but he's simply not good enough and nowhere near being a Rangers captain.

Us not winning last year his fault aye?

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

What did we win last season again? He's a serial loser who needs dropped. And not just for a few games. We can go all the way back to the SC final when he cost us the game. Sorry but he's simply not good enough and nowhere near being a Rangers captain.

There isn't a better, more productive RB in the country.   He is having a bad run of form is all.

Just now, G.E.C. said:

As shite as Tav is at the moment I think the calls for Polster to start ahead of him is OTT when he’s barely played for us. 

I wasn't calling for him to start, I was responding to somebody saying bring Flanno in. 

IF Tav was dropped, I'd rather Polster over Flanno is all. 

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Tav nneds a week or two off to recover his confidence and recharge his batteries.

Motherwell are brutal and Dallas having a nightmare.

However I am sure we will go on and win this.

He needs off to fuck out of Glasgow.

This is a must win season. The last throw of the dice an he's an utter let down. If he's a captain, the pope must be a Prod.

4 minutes ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

He had that week or two off recently for the international break....and he's still been pish.

Needs dropped to give him a boot up the arse.

Exactly. He needs dropped out the side and made to fight to get his place back. 

He's been awful recently, the management need to wake up and drop him. 

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Tav is good enough.  Do we just forget about last season because he is having a bit of a mare this season?

He did not have a "fluke season" last year.

Exactly our fans can’t help themselves, it was the same people only two months ago were slavering at the mouth over Borna Barisic demanding that Gerrard gets him to fuck out the club as he’s a “shitebag”

Sure Tavernier has been extremely poor this season and should be nowhere near penalties and should definitely be dropped for the time being (the fact that we don’t have any other decent RB’s makes it harder) but let’s get some perspective on things ffs.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

There isn't a better, more productive RB in the country.   He is having a bad run of form is all.

I agree. There are really a few things that Gerrard can do to help Tav.

1. Take Him off pens 

2. Relieve him of the burden of the armband

3 Rest him. 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Don’t speak sense gogzy. For fuck sake don’t speak sense.....

Aye, it's go with he is just shite and all the good he has done in the past is wiped out because he has made a few mistakes that have cost us points this season instead.  🙂

Archived