*****The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

Just now, gogzy said:

Aye, it's go with he is just shite and all the good he has done in the past is wiped out because he has made a few mistakes that have cost us points this season instead.Ā  šŸ™‚

People forgetting that the replacements if he was dropped are dug shite.

Ā 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aribo being marked out of games too easily now. He's got the skills bu not the muscle and stamina when the going get tough.

Looking back on the first half, Davis has been excellent, did little wrong, got forward well and spread it around. Rest of the team have been meh.

Tav seems isolated at the back with Candeias gone and us pushing forward so often on the left forcing Goldson and HelanderĀ over to the left too. We need someone on the right hand nowĀ to help Tavernier out but Arfield has been poor.Ā 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

Thank christ Barker got injured. Him and Stewart should be permanent impact subs only!Ā 

Shite half but Defoe class again. Let's fucking get at them now Rangers.Ā 

Bang out of order with that statement....... no Rangers fan should ever want to see one of our players getting injured.Behave yourself mate.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

People forgetting that the replacements if he was dropped are dug shite.

Ā 

I'd be willing to see him dropped for Polster for a bit.Ā  Let's us see what Polster offers, and gives Tav some time to get back on form.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Most have been garbage today mate and everyone is still slating Tav. Can't have it both ways.Ā 

Tav deserves dropped but Polster is not the answer. Less he plays better he gets. If he was that good he makes the bench more often.

Makes me wonder if Polster isnā€™t good enough could big Edmunson play right back. Has speed and moves the ball well. Got good composure.Ā 

3 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Exactly our fans canā€™t help themselves, it was the same people only two months ago were slavering at the mouth over Borna Barisic demanding that Gerrard gets him to fuck out the club as heā€™s a ā€œshitebagā€

Sure Tavernier has been extremely poor this season and should be nowhere near penalties and should definitelyĀ be dropped for the time being (the fact that we donā€™t have any other decent RBā€™s makes it harder) but letā€™s get some perspective on things ffs.

Utter mince.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He needs off to fuckĀ out of Glasgow.

This is a must win season. The last throw of the dice an he's an utter let down. If he's aĀ captain, the pope must be a Prod.

Secretly youā€™re loving it.Ā 
Ā 

he is having a dip in form tisallĀ 

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Heā€™d have missed the other two penalties if we got themĀ 

Anyone can miss pens .If we criticise him .It should be for his general playĀ 

I'm his biggest critic but he is showing all day long today .

I back him to get the winner hereĀ 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone can miss pens .If we criticise him .It should be for his general playĀ 

I'm his biggest critic but he is showing all day long today .

I back him to get the winner hereĀ 

It's not just a pen or general play.

He's our captain, he's one of our most important players and he's consistently letting us down in big moments

Archived