Allan McGregor

Swagger

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See this up with Gorum chat, I used to think that was beyond fucking mental but do you know what, Gorum's time was a long time ago. You could be a normal guy going boozing left right and centre and still pull off the saves like him.

This is even wild to me as I type it but McGregor is my No1 keeper of all time now.

40 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

I

I didn't see Goram live. Definitely best keeper I have seen, some of the saves I've seen him make are ridiculous. 

He cant be far from Goram

You haven’t lived mate. My names Chris and I swear to god I’m genuinely  named after Chris woods but I’m like you for goram I didn’t see woods enough to comment. But Andy goram is a fucking absolute hero.  Could save anything and everything and probably won us 9 in a row with his saves.  Shagger has pulled big saves himself, but not the big saves like goram did that made history. 

Should have saved the goal! Get him to fuck!

Seriously though, he is a man on a mission and he takes it as a personal insult when we lose a goal. He is so determined for us to win .  Kept us on the game with some good saves and captained our defenders well. 

I'd keep the same back 4 in European games in future too btw. 

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

@35 Yard Dangerman

You could be a normal guy going boozing left right and centre and still pull off the saves like him.

Utter balls! How old are you? Goram was world class.

That aside  McGregor is an assist and a half.

Maybe I worded it wrong then!

I'm certainly old enough to know they are both similar in the way that if they both choose to go boozing which they both do, then the natural talent they both posess still looks after both. 

It's nearly 2020 though and McGregor to me is an old fashioned keeper in a new mans game.

Love him.

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

You haven’t lived mate. My names Chris and I swear to god I’m genuinely  named after Chris woods but I’m like you for goram I didn’t see woods enough to comment. But Andy goram is a fucking absolute hero.  Could save anything and everything and probably won us 9 in a row with his saves.  Shagger has pulled big saves himself, but not the big saves like goram did that made history. 

Woods was brilliant as was Goram and as is MacGregor 

• 3 weeks later...

Hes the best signing weve made in years, that also doesnt change the fact he jumped ship and abandoned us before, I like the guy and welcome him back and I'mgreatlful for his performances but I'll never call him a legend or hold him in that regard, hes making up for it bit it will always be a blister on his record

On 24/10/2019 at 17:00, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I'm not selective of any rat shite. I just want us to win. Anyone who says in particular that Davis and McGregor are "rats" needs to fucking look at themselves.

I wouldn't call him a rat anymore but at the same time I'm not going to forget what happened

Archived