***** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread *****

28 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

This will be a battle so Katic, Jack and Morelos to start please.

Feels so much better this season speaking of alfredo in the sense that you can depend on him for a battle  

So many times last year I was nervous as fuck goin in to the big games in case he done something daft. 

What a credit to everyone involved the way he's knuckled down man 

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t want Ojo anywhere near this tbh. Fair enough he slid in for two tackles today but offers fuck all. 

We need Morelos and Jack back in, probably Katic too. 

Will be buzzing for this on Wednesday morning, wee half day in work and away we go. Praying we’re 3-0 up so a can run up tae Tesco for a carry out on the way back

Mcgregor 

Flanagan     katic      helander    barisic

Davis           jack        kamara 

Stewart             morelos              kent 

3 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Matches coming thick and fast. 

Next Up- Ross County Away, Wednesdays 30th October with a 7.45pm. 

Live on BT Sports 1

This will be a tough away game and one we will need to fight for the 3 points.

Jack, Kent, Kamara, Morelos and Ojo to come back into start for me. 

Mcgregor

Flanagan Goldson Helander Barisic 

Jack Davis Kamara 

Ojo Morelos Kent 

1-3 Rangers 

Ojo 🙈

Wtf have people been watching for months... not even weeks

The amount of league games that are away from home until xmas is a huge test given we have laboured a bit so far and but for a last gasp winner and set piece we would have dropped points already (I know all that matters was the 3 points but hopefully people get my point). If we could win this with a good performance and a degree of comfort I think it would be a great boost for the away games ahead. With this in mind I would hope he plays the strongest team available. I would not have Aribo in that line up at present. Love Defoe but Morelos must start in this type of away game with the running and hold up play that will likely be required, he is the man. Would also hope Kent is fit enough to start.

15 hours ago, Fergie_6 said:

A would make 3 changes from today's team for Wednesday, Jack for Davis, Kent for Barker, Morelos for Defoe.

Yes as I felt Davis and Defoe were kicked all over the place against Motherwell so some more time resting on the bench makes more sense for Sunday.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I trust Gerrard to pick the best team, anyone posting their own team obviously doesn't trust our manager 

If that were the case, there would be no point having a match thread.  Gerrard has gotten his team selection wrong before.  I think it is interesting to see posters different points of view even if some are unrealistic.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

If that were the case, there would be no point having a match thread.  Gerrard has gotten his team selection wrong before.  I think it is interesting to see posters different points of view even if some are unrealistic.

You mustn't trust our manager

Archived