***** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Bobby Madden in charge for this one 🙈🙈🙈🙈

2 pens for us . Well I keep hearing he is a bear right .

Yeah wouldn't surprise if he does us some favours tomorrow .

Keeps all his shockers for our biggest rivals

6 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Even off form he’s a grafter and we will need that on Wednesday 

He hasn't been grafting much in recent games though.  He has been so anonymous that for long spells I've forgotten he is playing.    As I said in a previous post I think his best position is in the centre just behind the striker.  He has looked really jaded to me.   

After being angry with him on Sunday I reckon Tav will 100% play. I would definitely take pens off of him and probably the captaincy as well. I think it’s too heavy for him and would allow him to concentrate more on his own game. The one piece of credit I will give him is no matter how poor he has been he never hides from the ball. Hopefully he gets back to normal soon and the fans need to back him tomorrow night. Booing him will not help at all. 

5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

After being angry with him on Sunday I reckon Tav will 100% play. I would definitely take pens off of him and probably the captaincy as well. I think it’s too heavy for him and would allow him to concentrate more on his own game. The one piece of credit I will give him is no matter how poor he has been he never hides from the ball. Hopefully he gets back to normal soon and the fans need to back him tomorrow night. Booing him will not help at all. 

Still not convinced anyone booed him

21 minutes ago, badjon said:

C & P job from FF don't know how true this is...

Rangers staying in inverness tonight, there was no shagger, Kent, King, Edmundson or Barker on the bus.

Shagger will be driving them up the road tomorrow in a mini bus. :pipe: 

Archived