What's the general feeling or current vibes amongst the fans?

Rlm

Hi folks just straight forward question I ve been away with work but keep as close as eye as possible on us. I was disappointed last week with result at Hearts but seen extended highlights of Fc Porto which I thought we did really well. But today looked hard going...but we still in there fighting...but are we looking like we can do anything this season..?

I had just come back from japan and didn't know where I was when I posted the title accidentally..  I woke up didn't realise I was at Heathrow and wanted a bit reaction. But sometimes the stick you get on here is unreal 

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Genuine answer.
Thought the thread title was better than what you meant. 

I'll give a straight answer to your thread title.

We are in a good position in all three competitions so I am content. Slightly worried by the performance yesterday and again we had to rely on a late goal to edge it. But, last season we were largely drawing these games, and it was the scum who were finding late goals to get over the line. So we've improved. The performance against Porto (away mind) shows what we are capable of. We need to be more consistent yes. But it is looking good to me. 

Blumhoilann likes this

That's a great answer...love the positivity

6 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I'll give a straight answer to your thread title.

We are in a good position in all three competitions so I am content. Slightly worried by the performance yesterday and again we had to rely on a late goal to edge it. But, last season we were largely drawing these games, and it was the scum who were finding late goals to get over the line. So we've improved. The performance against Porto (away mind) shows what we are capable of. We need to be more consistent yes. But it is looking good to me. 

That's a spot on answer mate. I like your positivity !!!

We’re doing well. Not outstanding, but good.

Came through 4 Euro qualifiers and still acquitting ourselves well,  into a cup semi, tied on points at the top, good (and much improved) disciplinary record.

Losing to the filth at home, dropping points at Hearts and the YB last minute loss are low points - time will tell how pivotal they’ll be...

12 hours ago, Rlm said:

Hi folks just straight forward question I ve been away with work but keep as close as eye as possible on us. I was disappointed last week with result at Hearts but seen extended highlights of Fc Porto which I thought we did really well. But today looked hard going...but we still in there fighting...but are we looking like we can do anything this season..?

Where did you see extended highlights for the Porto game mate?