Extra Semi Tickets

Escobar

I tried but could only get option of full price ticket for £30.00 . Me being an o.a.p. (and a miserable sod)I w4as looking for a concession ticket but none available that I could find for any parts for our supporters  . So its b.t. sports for me and better in this cold weather anyway. 

23 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I tried but could only get option of full price ticket for £30.00 . Me being an o.a.p. (and a miserable sod)I w4as looking for a concession ticket but none available that I could find for any parts for our supporters  . So its b.t. sports for me and better in this cold weather anyway. 

I had a similar issue, phoned up and requested an adult and child ticket. I was charged for an adult ticket then advised there were no child tickets available and I couldn’t sit with my son. 

To cut a long story shorter, after being reimbursed, they advised me to phone tomorrow as the cccs returns will be available then. 

Best of luck 😉

48 minutes ago, sandyboyblue said:

I had a similar issue, phoned up and requested an adult and child ticket. I was charged for an adult ticket then advised there were no child tickets available and I couldn’t sit with my son. 

To cut a long story shorter, after being reimbursed, they advised me to phone tomorrow as the cccs returns will be available then. 

Best of luck 😉

Thanks m8

On 28/10/2019 at 19:52, glasgow argyle said:

Got my ticket today and says £30 for concession still full price.

Archived