Not a night for Aribo

hammer93

I think he's definitely a confidence type player. Still really to show what he can do in bigger games imo, but hopefully that will come. 

I mentioned confidence, as, I'm wondering if he's not been used to getting rotated, or dropped. Seems to have been in the Charlton team for a season and a half at least. Suddenly he's not assured at starting every game, so might be taking a confidence hit. Aside from that, the pressure of playing for a massive club might be taking his toll too. He has the ability, so I'm sure he will come good given time. 

46 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Good hour against Ross County and boys are firing out threads mid game trying to call out others for quite rightly being wary of him starting. We are a different breed 😂😂

Nah....people in the match thread can't help themselves but be negative....I like to see the game then judge how people have played, yes I started this thread after the 4th goal as he again played his part.....too many on the match thread make up their minds b4 a ball is kicked....

Just now, hammer93 said:

Nah....people in the match thread can't help themselves but be negative....I like to see the game then judge how people have played, yes I started this thread after the 4th goal as he again played his part.....too many on the match thread make up their minds b4 a ball is kicked....

Match threads are torture once the game starts but is people discussing the team selection before the game and weighing up the pros and cons really any different to what punters in pubs before the game, on buses and in the stadium do every week? 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Match threads are torture once the game starts but is people discussing the team selection before the game and weighing up the pros and cons really any different to what punters in pubs before the game, on buses and in the stadium do every week? 

Read pages 8-11 m8, you could be forgiven for believing we were in the bottom 6......well said @To Be A Ranger a positive post in amongst the doom & gloom😂😂

25 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Match threads are torture once once the team is announced --  shit flowing even before a ball is kicked 

13 hours ago, hammer93 said:

They’re probably judging it on every league appearance he’s made this season. He was good last night, absolutely. Just didn’t understand the starting of a thread to highlight justified negativity as the actual game was still going on. I wouldn’t think jumping on the internet to try and pull boys up was on many folks minds during the game, just enjoy the win mate 👌🏽

13 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Then they’re reluctant to admit they got it wrong and would rather the player played badly. No matter what Tav does many will never praise him. Aribo will be an important player for us.

Archived