*****Official LC SF Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

By any measure, we are strong favourites but we’ve seen this movie more often The Great Escape so I’ll not be counting any chickens.

I would take a 1-0 right now and then prepare for the main attraction next month.

If we win the cup, nobody will remember today’s game - just fucking get it done and then it’s game on.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Just take it with you then Einstein . It's not like there is mad rush to get there today . Plenty of time to go into a café or a deli :huh:

Bunch of fucking snowflakes eating at the fitba. Grub just bags you up, drink beer and be happy with it.

Just now, cascadeshrimp said:

I'm no usually one for mad high score predictions,just got a feeling today

Here's hoping

😁

We all hope mate but cmon it's a semi final . Hearts may not be at their best .They have their pride though and have decent players . This could be a banana skin if we are not careful . 

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Teams usually get a bounce from a new manager, hoping it’s not the case today. We’ll win but I’ve a feeling it’ll be a scrap 

I have this fear tbh, difficult to predict what will happen though.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Sounds great mate . Preferably at a bluenose bar nearby

Used to go to the snooker club just behind the West Stand, not sure if it is still going though. Got done a few years ago swallying in the park where the buses are parked, bloody expensive day that turned out, although happily King Jela's goal made it a happy one. Although there are obviously a few pubs in the area, it is not the best place to try and get a pre-match drink.

Archived