Levein sacked

jintybear

14 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Why? Sacked from Sunderland after he failed to get them promoted when they were outspending the rest of the league by a fair amount. Played turgid, shocking football which pissed off the Sunderland fans. 

They should go after someone who actually wants to play football. 

This!

Robinson has done far more than Ross, surely he’d be the go to guy.

Think Robinson seems to be the main target.  Would be decent for them. 

I think Ross will get the HIVS job once they grow a set and punt Heckingbottom. 

Regardless we need to smash them hard and early.  Inflict a full and complete pumping. 

I’vs always looked at Hearts as the more direct, physical and efficient of the Edinburgh sides and found Hibs to be the ones who want to be known for playing the pretty slick football...much like it is with us and celtic.

If they want to go for somebody who will try and change the style of play to something more attractive then I think they might go for Steve McLaren. He’s out of work and would be considered a big name for Hearts but I think the front runners will be the obvious candidates Stephen Robinson & Jack Ross.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I've read a few Hearts fans say this, but I have no idea what he did. 

I heard it on The Terrace Podcast this morning. Craig Fowler just outright said there is no chance that he will manage Hearts and alluded to it but didn’t outright say what it was.

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I heard it on The Terrace Podcast this morning. Craig Fowler just outright said there is no chance that he will manage Hearts and alluded to it but didn’t outright say what it was.

Twitter suggests he was shagging another staff member's wife. Presumably that staff member is still employed by Hearts. 

Tbh, Graeme Murty might actually be a decent shout for Hearts. 

5 hours ago, wully said:

Cathro brought him in did he not? He'll be getting his tactics from Football Manager.

He had previously been at Cowdenbeath and St. Mirren as assistant to Danny Lennon and he was part of the backroom staff of the Mexico national team during the 2014 World Cup.

He was brought in to assist Cathro but I think it was Levein who actually brought him in.

On 01/11/2019 at 10:17, psb07158 said:

Twitter suggests he was shagging another staff member's wife. Presumably that staff member is still employed by Hearts. 

Tbh, Graeme Murty might actually be a decent shout for Hearts. 

If murty was getting the job he'd have leaked it to the media by now

Archived