**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

MrMeeseeks

10 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Promotion beckoning? 

I fancied a new challenge and started a game with Casa Pia in the Portugese 2nd division. Expected to finish rock bottom of the league, 95% of the squad contracts expire end of the first season, alot of loans and barely any money. But so far doing amazing. Sitting 8th end of December and reached the quarters of the Portugese Cup where I was expected to get elimated four rounds ago. Lost 2-1 away to Sporting Lisbon. 

I'm not going to get promoted but the only plus is they have excellent youth facilities and got a good intake so going to try and build a team. Losing most my good players on pre contracts as they didn't want to resign. Going to be a challenge and a half. 

Doubt it mate, Derby and Hull came down along with Luton and ill probably have a player or two stolen before the transfer window closes.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Michael Laudrup got the Rangers job. I did get a nice compliment that had the time been right I may have been right for the vision of the club or something along those lines 😂.

Back to Cove Rangers it is. League one about to kick off. Got a tough betfted Cup group again. Got a couple of decent young players in youth intake so I might fast track one. Ive made a few decent bosman signings but like previous games Ive played with lower league teams I need to make sure contracts I offered in year previous don't cripple me with promotion bonuses 😔

Just managed to sign Carlos Kameni on a free contract for £210 a week after his release from Fenerbache :lol: 

edit: Managed to get Jason Holt, buzzing. Had to max out every contractual bonus/offer to get him mind you...

Rangers have had a pish transfer window. They got £13.5M for Katic and £1.5M Middleton and spent £3.5M. Their best signing a bosman signing of a Croatian DM with a value of £5.5Million. A couple of loan players, mainly Arzani from Man City. He already has 3 goals and 3 assists in 4 games. More than he did in 22 appearances for celtic the season before. They have got some striker on loan from Leicester, worth £12M with shit finishing attributes along with Ben Woodburn. They spent £600k on a shit hot 16 year old midfielder from Ross county who could end up decent. 3 points behind celtic after the first 4 games. Friday night old firm game coming up :lol: 

Second season with Birmingham City in the Premier League and I've started as badly as I did the first :lol: hoping for a similar upturn in fortunes.

Grouped with Lille, Astana & Hammarby which tbh could have been tougher. Lost away at Lille but hammered Astana at home.

Papped out the League Cup by Chelsea right away.

Tbh, I can see me moving on once Europe is out of the way but given how mental last season was, that could well end up being May :lol:

My team for anyone interested.

Esposito is on loan once again from Inter Milan. He's pretty excellent actually and can play out wide as well as up top when Hurtado is injured or suspended.

Williams on loan from Manchester United, whilst Martinelli is on loan from Arsenal.

The rest of the squad are on permanent contracts.

1748142588_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.f0bbb42c122f1d624ac3cfec345c25a2.png

Started a new save with Rangers yesterday. 2 clear of Motherwell, 3 clear of the papes, with a game in hand.

image.thumb.png.d195bfc8f078ca06f97a6c50889def81.png

Done some decent business in the window. 

image.thumb.png.dde1c6d14578518c81b1982ea7d7f77e.png

A player I've stood by in this game is Raimundo Lucera from Palermo. Used to sign him, Antony Angileri and Antonino Gallo from them on last years FM and Lucera is just as good this year: 

image.thumb.png.9b21d331e87e9e8aabd014cd60cb40eb.png

14 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Started a new save with Rangers yesterday. 2 clear of Motherwell, 3 clear of the papes, with a game in hand.

A player I've stood by in this game is Raimundo Lucera from Palermo. Used to sign him, Antony Angileri and Antonino Gallo from them on last years FM and Lucera is just as good this year: 

That's a cracking looking skin mate.

40 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

Scott arfield at gremio could possibly be the most random transfer ever 😂😂

54 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

My team for anyone interested.

Esposito is on loan once again from Inter Milan. He's pretty excellent actually and can play out wide as well as up top when Hurtado is injured or suspended.

Williams on loan from Manchester United, whilst Martinelli is on loan from Arsenal.

The rest of the squad are on permanent contracts.

1748142588_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.f0bbb42c122f1d624ac3cfec345c25a2.png

Look after Bellingham and you will cash in big time in the future!

Firing up another Rangers save after leading Macclesfield Town from near extinction to champions league qualification in 6 seasons. Trying everything I can to get Esposito on loan with a mandatory fee. The guy is a game breaker. Managed to get Almada and a few boys I knew from the Macclesfield save. Will get a few screens up later on 👍

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Look after Bellingham and you will cash in big time in the future!

He's excellent mate eh?

3 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

https://www.fmscout.com/c-fm20-skins.html?id=6375

That's it there, it's the best one I've seen on this FM.

Top notch mate.

Archived