**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

MrMeeseeks

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I can get a Conte style 3-4-3 working quite easily.

It’s a 3-5-2 (2 wing backs, 3 centre mids) or a 3-2-1-2 (3 centre backs, 2 wing backs, 2 CMs, AM, 2 Strikers) that I can’t get right. Its mainly the way the midfielders behave. Struggling to get the roles right.

Yeah it's a mare. Have you had a look at Knaps tactics? It's a bit cheating but you can get some good solid base tactics from there. Dunno if he has a 3-5-2, haven't looked for a while.

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

?

You can sell a player for any amount you want regardless of what the club bids. So say PSG come in for that wonderkid of yours but low ball you. You can accept the lowball offer and then change it to whatever amount you wish and he will be sold for that amount. Pretty bad one.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yeah it's a mare. Have you had a look at Knaps tactics? It's a bit cheating but you can get some good solid base tactics from there. Dunno if he has a 3-5-2, haven't looked for a while.

You can sell a player for any amount you want regardless of what the club bids. So say PSG come in for that wonderkid of yours but low ball you. You can accept the lowball offer and then change it to whatever amount you wish and he will be sold for that amount. Pretty bad one.

I think Knap only does back fours?

Not sure how you can do that? Like you can sell a player for any amount using the in game editor anyway? I don’t play online so not sure how it works.

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I think Knap only does back fours?

Not sure how you can do that? Like you can sell a player for any amount using the in game editor anyway? I don’t play online so not sure how it works.

Nah knap does more than just back 4s.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://community.sigames.com/topic/451185-fm-20-tactic-list-and-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/?do%3DfindComment%26comment%3D12389681&sa=D&ust=1593809988580000&usg=AFQjCNFL3GsTKi7pkwhb_LdMwUoyt9r0FA

Try that link, should be a 352 there.

You can sell a player for any amount without the game editor. When a club bids for your player and its negotiable, agree a deal but before accepting the offer right click on the amount and change it to anything you want then accept. That player will sell for that amount once he agrees contract terms. Obviously have to make sure the buying club has enough money to pay so be slightly realistic. If PSG comes in for the player you can sell a 10k kid for 100m. It's in all games, not just online ones.

35 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Had loads of fun with my Queens Park save. Going up the leagues and got to the Premiership but became a nightmare very quickly from then onwards 😂

Just got into the Championship. We'll see how it goes!

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Aye should have no bother there. The whole amateur thing gets you some great players but you need 3 or 4 backup plans when they get snapped up.

Just went full time and got a decent wage budget. I'm hopeful.

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t know if this is best place to put this. But does anyone know any good deals for laptop that is good enough to play the newest version of football manager? Don’t want to spend a lot as this is all I will be using it for. Also I have no clue when it comes to things to do with laptops. Cheers 

On 22/07/2020 at 15:59, davis1986 said:

Don’t know if this is best place to put this. But does anyone know any good deals for laptop that is good enough to play the newest version of football manager? Don’t want to spend a lot as this is all I will be using it for. Also I have no clue when it comes to things to do with laptops. Cheers 

No better place for it on this forum anyway.

Some specs that you pretty much need for it now:-

At least over 2ghz processor. Intel i5 or amd ryzen.

8GB RAM

256 GB SSD

1920x1080 screen

Most new on board graphics cards can handle it. 

All depends what your price range is.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8483935?cmpid=APP003 found this after a quick look. Cheapest on Argos.

If you want one that's ideal but a bit more pricier then this is the one https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Pavilion-15-ec1001na-Gaming-Laptop/dp/B0877L4KMD?tag=georiot-trd-21&ascsubtag=trd-gb-1916831990227079400-21&th=1

Went to see my dad last night for his birthday, was only meant to be there an hour, ended up staggering in my flat at half 3 after emptying a 15 year old malt

I am cunted and a half day is on the cards

FM until the Gers game, up the Ujpest

Archived