**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Aye should have no bother there. The whole amateur thing gets you some great players but you need 3 or 4 backup plans when they get snapped up.

Just went full time and got a decent wage budget. I'm hopeful.

esquire8 likes this
  • Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our very own sam Allardyce  ,on yerself ma man 

What a fucking season

Fucking chances of this! Just watched the old firm in my dinamo Moscow save, the same game which was played last at the paedodome. Rangers win 2-1 Katic with a header in the 56th minute. 😂

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Don’t know if this is best place to put this. But does anyone know any good deals for laptop that is good enough to play the newest version of football manager? Don’t want to spend a lot as this is all I will be using it for. Also I have no clue when it comes to things to do with laptops. Cheers 

On 22/07/2020 at 15:59, davis1986 said:

Don’t know if this is best place to put this. But does anyone know any good deals for laptop that is good enough to play the newest version of football manager? Don’t want to spend a lot as this is all I will be using it for. Also I have no clue when it comes to things to do with laptops. Cheers 

No better place for it on this forum anyway.

Some specs that you pretty much need for it now:-

At least over 2ghz processor. Intel i5 or amd ryzen.

8GB RAM

256 GB SSD

1920x1080 screen

Most new on board graphics cards can handle it. 

All depends what your price range is.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8483935?cmpid=APP003 found this after a quick look. Cheapest on Argos.

If you want one that's ideal but a bit more pricier then this is the one https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Pavilion-15-ec1001na-Gaming-Laptop/dp/B0877L4KMD?tag=georiot-trd-21&ascsubtag=trd-gb-1916831990227079400-21&th=1

Went to see my dad last night for his birthday, was only meant to be there an hour, ended up staggering in my flat at half 3 after emptying a 15 year old malt

I am cunted and a half day is on the cards

FM until the Gers game, up the Ujpest

10 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Ended up scunnered with my Birmingham save and joined Man U. Hardly touched it since :lol:

Wanting to start a new one but unsure as to which side. Seriously considering an 1860 Munich one.

I done a kaiserslutern save which was decent 3rd division still get large attendances. I got sacked after a year tho😂😂

• 3 weeks later...

Picked this up again while I wait to move. Now in 2024. Morelos got injured and for some reason Haaland wasn't being playing at Man City and was available. Bought for £20m since I've made a few good sales. And then I fucked Atletico 7-0, I was 5-0 up after 30 minutes. :lol:  Probably the best result I've ever had in any FM dating back to the old Championship Manager games.

RFC 7-0 ATLETICO.png

Then promptly got beat 2-0 by Hibs, which followed a 0-0 draw at Pittodrie. Suddenly, the league looked in trouble, but then...

RFC 4-0 ORCS.png

Yassssssss fuck you Orcs.

AdzKyle likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, TheJacketRFC said:

Any decent websites to download graphic packs?

And also can anyone recommend a team to manage?

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics

Take your pick. I personally use the cutout faces and metallic logos.

As for teams, just go whoever takes your fancy. If you are just staritng on FM I'd suggest a big team to get to grips with the game.

esquire8 and TheJacketRFC like this
1 hour ago, aird said:

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics

Take your pick. I personally use the cutout faces and metallic logos.

As for teams, just go whoever takes your fancy. If you are just staritng on FM I'd suggest a big team to get to grips with the game.

Thanks for the link mate.

Started with Sunderland hopefully can bring the success back 

Well that's 8 in a row wrapped up and a cheeky champions league win to go with it. Steam rolling domestically but has only been my 2nd european trophy. Ross McCrorie the only one left standing from the first season. Got an Argentinian regen who just pumped in 65 goals this season. £700m in the bank and £3m spare wage budget.