**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

MrMeeseeks

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Last game I played was with Milan. Got to the 5th/6th season and had a top class team but the save file fucking corrupt so that was FM20 over for me. Keep Leao and Maldini. Orsolini from Bologna was best signing I made, fucking unreal.

Don't you have any auto-saves you can use as a back-up? Orsolini looks good but they want £27.5m for him, so I'll have to wait.

I poached that guy Tonali from Brescia. Had a £15m relegation release clause so I was literally breathing down the neck of the cunts for the last 2-3 months of the season. The second the final whistle blew to confirm their relegation I fired in the bid. 9.0 rating on his debut, what a player.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, YearsofWar said:

Don't you have any auto-saves you can use as a back-up? Orsolini looks good but they want £27.5m for him, so I'll have to wait.

I poached that guy Tonali from Brescia. Had a £15m relegation release clause so I was literally breathing down the neck of the cunts for the last 2-3 months of the season. The second the final whistle blew to confirm their relegation I fired in the bid. 9.0 rating on his debut, what a player.

Can load but keeps corrupting at the same day. 

Had Camavinga too and he's frightening but always fatigued. Got taken over 2nd last season and the board signed Sancho too 😁

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

Anybody played Football Manager touch?

Boy at work was telling me about it as I was going to buy a decent laptop so I could play the proper game, but apparently you can get  a lite version of the game for android?

Used to play it a couple years ago. It's good for the laptops, tablets etc that struggle with the full game. Pretty much a stripped down version.

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Used to play it a couple years ago. It's good for the laptops, tablets etc that struggle with the full game. Pretty much a stripped down version.

It's either go out and spend £600 or so on a laptop or £15 for the touch version and play it on the iPad. Just wasn't sure if it was a shitty stripped back version or if it gave you the same/similar game play to the full version?

32 minutes ago, Number5 said:

It's either go out and spend £600 or so on a laptop or £15 for the touch version and play it on the iPad. Just wasn't sure if it was a shitty stripped back version or if it gave you the same/similar game play to the full version?

Its defo not a similar game to the full version but last time it was still pretty good. I'm in the same boat but managed to convince the wife we needed a new laptop so getting one from Santa :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anytime I play this I just wish it was Champy 1999 or 2000, too detailed imo. Wasting time needing to respond to scouting reports and cunts like Jon Flanagan saying they're ragin for not making the squad:lol: press conferences etc, but if you delegate everything it'll seem you're a shite manager. Bring back champy tbh.

Archived