**Official Football Manager 20 thread**

MrMeeseeks

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Sket said:

Clinched the league the game before this,you love to see it.

Into semis of the CL v Lazio,beat Barca in the QF.

20200515_142511.jpg

Man u beat me in my semi and then Roma humped them in the final

Roma are the best side in the game 

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Man u beat me in my semi and then Roma humped them in the final

Roma are the best side in the game 

They beat me 1-0 in the final because Klos is a wank and got sent off after 9 minutes. I would have won otherwise.

Cunts getting sold.

How good is Ferguson btw.

26 minutes ago, Sket said:

They beat me 1-0 in the final because Klos is a wank and got sent off after 9 minutes. I would have won otherwise.

Cunts getting sold.

How good is Ferguson btw.

Fergie is unreal mate. De boer amazing as well 

28 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fergie is unreal mate. De boer amazing as well 

That cunt took the huff and signed a pre contract with Real Madrid :lol: 

Reyna doing a bunk as well but him and Nerlinger have both been shite. 

Need 2 CM, a CDM and a RB for next season. 

Continuing my Boston United save. Currently in League 2, signed a bunch of youngsters released by EPL teams to bulk up my squad. 7 points out of 9 right now which is good, not sure i'm good enough to get promoted but aiming for mid-table.

Kristoffer Ajer has went from celtic to Man Utd and now to Real Madrid who paid 70 million, what is it about there players.

21 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Continuing my Boston United save. Currently in League 2, signed a bunch of youngsters released by EPL teams to bulk up my squad. 7 points out of 9 right now which is good, not sure i'm good enough to get promoted but aiming for mid-table.

Kristoffer Ajer has went from celtic to Man Utd and now to Real Madrid who paid 70 million, what is it about there players.

Scottish input guy stuart milne is a massive taig.

Got promoted with Birmingham City via the playoffs, after two major wobbles mid season. No wins in 5 and 6 games at some points :anguish:

Signed Herbie Kane and Chirivella from Liverpool on permanent deals in the previous winter transfer window after selling one of my best players (who was injured most of the seaosn tbf) and have been given £35m to spend for the upcoming season. I've signed O Hara the goalie from Man U, Garcia the centre back from Man City, along with Adarabioyo on loan from the same club. Signed Gayle from Newcastle after Villa wanted £15m to make Scott Hogan's deal permanent. Spent the biggest on Eze from QPR at £18m plus additional clauses.

Think I'm gonny struggle this season to be fair. 

Really enjoyed that promotion season there as it's the first save I've done in a couple of years that doesn't include us, Sheffield United or Lazio.

Buzzing to try and get back up after this season's pending disaster :lol:

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Really enjoyed that promotion season there as it's the first save I've done in a couple of years that doesn't include us, Sheffield United or Lazio.

Buzzing to try and get back up after this season's pending disaster :lol:

One of the best saves i ever had was with Birmingham. Had shane long up front sure joe hart was on loan for my first season aswell

Fucking hell just checked he was on loan at Birmingham in 09/10 season. Didnt think it was that long ago😭

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Got promoted with Birmingham City via the playoffs, after two major wobbles mid season. No wins in 5 and 6 games at some points :anguish:

Signed Herbie Kane and Chirivella from Liverpool on permanent deals in the previous winter transfer window after selling one of my best players (who was injured most of the seaosn tbf) and have been given £35m to spend for the upcoming season. I've signed O Hara the goalie from Man U, Garcia the centre back from Man City, along with Adarabioyo on loan from the same club. Signed Gayle from Newcastle after Villa wanted £15m to make Scott Hogan's deal permanent. Spent the biggest on Eze from QPR at £18m plus additional clauses.

Think I'm gonny struggle this season to be fair. 

Is Jude Bellingham any good mate?

Added Mangala from Stuttgart for £5m and Esposito on loan from Inter Milan.

Just lost 3-1 at home to Brentford who finished in the second automatic position above me last year.

Going to be a long season...

Archived