Inside Ibrox

falkirkNS

Anyone that pays that £5 a month for basic RTV  sub then it's well worth it.

Inside Ibrox covers all behind the scenes stuff, more interesting is the development squad stuff atm.

Showed highlights v Solihull as as expected big physical English conference team. Great scenes at the end and the passion from young Dapo and Sergy are the standouts, both have broke through to first team squads, the rich amount of talent we have hopefully bears fruit this season and coming.

Murty looks at his level development squad and looks happy and content.

Grezda actually looked a player, wonder if its clicked all of a sudden? Strange seeing him share a dressing room with all under 20s, maybe spurring him on??

30 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Anyone that pays that £5 a month for basic RTV  sub then it's well worth it.

Inside Ibrox covers all behind the scenes stuff, more interesting is the development squad stuff atm.

Showed highlights v Solihull as as expected big physical English conference team. Great scenes at the end and the passion from young Dapo and Sergy are the standouts, both have broke through to first team squads, the rich amount of talent we have hopefully bears fruit this season and coming.

Murty looks at his level development squad and looks happy and content.

Grezda actually looked a player, wonder if its clicked all of a sudden? Strange seeing him share a dressing room with all under 20s, maybe spurring him on??

Might’ve looked a player against Solihull mate. He should’ve as he’s an international player.  Spitgate is his issue. We don’t need anything to click with him. He needs to be moved on. He will click later when he realizes he’s fucked it up at Rangers. 

I can't buy the monthly or individual segments so my International package is $377 Australian , which equates to roughly £193.90 + international transfer fee. I also have the top package for Foxtel Sports, but I never watch Scottish football on it mainly because those commentators would have me throwing bricks through my telly screen.

The segments on Rangers TV are absolutely top class and getting better every week, with "Inside Ibrox" , especially "Away Days" the best of all (apart from the actual live games that I can watch anytime it suits me.

I keep seeing comments of disgust about Grezda and him spitting at a player, different people saying he doesn't deserve another chance ect, where were all these people and their disgust when we signed the filthiest bastard in British Football the one and only Diouf who could out spit a Camel. 

7 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

I keep seeing comments of disgust about Grezda and him spitting at a player, different people saying he doesn't deserve another chance ect, where were all these people and their disgust when we signed the filthiest bastard in British Football the one and only Diouf who could out spit a Camel. 

Did he do it in a Rangers jersey??

10 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Did he do it in a Rangers jersey??

I just find spitting at people totally abhorrent, Grezda should be shown the door while Diouf should never have been allowed through it. Sorry for derailing the thread. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I agree mate. 

I also agree. Grezda only makes it back in if he's had a Eureka moment, apologises publicly for his actions and attitude, drops the GTA lifestyle, knuckles down and shows why Pannucci thought he had top class potential.  If he does all that then I'd be prepared to say people can make mistakes. It's up to him really 

Cheers mate, watched the Inside Ibrox episode. Great to see the behind the scenes and the amount of work (and people) that go in to making our Youth setup a success.

Got high hopes for Kennedy and McPake coming through in the next few years, hopefully they take their chance when it comes.

Also nice to see the staff taking time out for fans 🇩🇰🇬🇧

2 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Clickbait Grezda thread.

Well played

I've been that fkwits biggest critic on here, him and barasic.

Barasic however turned the corner and now looks like the Croatian national first choice lb.

This season ojo and aribo are marked..  

Just pointing it out, we spent 1.5 million on Grezda for a reason..

6 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I did pay the RTV fee because I was travelling and stopped around 2 years ago. I'll take it back up again, sounds interesting.

Rtv has came a long way from when I first purchased it watching matches living and working in Germany.

Crazy amount effort put in to watch us round the world in the 3rd division 🙈

4 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I can't buy the monthly or individual segments so my International package is $377 Australian , which equates to roughly £193.90 + international transfer fee. I also have the top package for Foxtel Sports, but I never watch Scottish football on it mainly because those commentators would have me throwing bricks through my telly screen.

The segments on Rangers TV are absolutely top class and getting better every week, with "Inside Ibrox" , especially "Away Days" the best of all (apart from the actual live games that I can watch anytime it suits me.

I have to top package as well and it really is top class. As you say, its getting better all the time!

13 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I did pay the RTV fee because I was travelling and stopped around 2 years ago. I'll take it back up again, sounds interesting.

:tu:

It has improved quite substantially since you were last on mate ..... main thing being the picture quality.

:UK: 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Away days and inside ibrox my favourite content , also Murty should be nowhere near the club 

Murty has & continues to do a great job with the youth team.

I must add that along with all the full length interviews, choices of watching recent and past games in "90 in 90 seconds"....."Highlights in 20 minutes",  and "Full games" which extend to player and manager interviews, both pre and post match, the most interesting segment for me is the "Training Ground" segment which can run for up to 25 minutes. It shows how hard our players are worked  trying to perfect our passing game and technical moves, both individually and collectively, such as the build up to Morelos first goal against Ross County, where, from the time Tavernier takes a throw-in, there are 25 consecutive passes made before the ball is in the net. Brilliant.

On 01/11/2019 at 08:51, Courtyard Bear said:

The question should be why any Rangers fan isn’t paying the £5. The content of RTV is brilliant these days. 

Agreed, it's very professional and sleek the way they film everything now. Really is a good buy.

Archived