He's A Goalscoring Genius

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

After the sending off last year against the Lego muncher I honestly and sincerely wanted him gone.

I don’t think I have ever been more wrong about any player. 

Me too.

He's fucking sensational now.

Had a good argument in the summer as to why I’d have accepted 20 million for him, but looking at him now and how he’s learned to channel his aggression and basically grow up then I’d be wanting close to 30 million for this lad.  If he keeps scoring and rolling defenders all season long and helps win the league then that valuation shouldn’t be to much to ask for

With every joyous moment when he scores comes a sad realisation that he won't be with us much longer. Fucking loved the guy from day 1 and although I'll be happy to see him going on to better things I'll be sad he won't be tearing it up in our famous colours. 

El buffalo we love you and deliver us 55!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

Had a good argument in the summer as to why I’d have accepted 20 million for him, but looking at him now and how he’s learned to channel his aggression and basically grow up then I’d be wanting close to 30 million for this lad.  If he keeps scoring and rolling defenders all season long and helps win the league then that valuation shouldn’t be to much to ask for

As much as I agree that we should be looking for close to that figure.....i don't have much faith that the board will hold out for it. Anything around the £20 million mark and I think our board will accept. 

6 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

As much as I agree that we should be looking for close to that figure.....i don't have much faith that the board will hold out for it. Anything around the £20 million mark and I think our board will accept. 

Why ? They must realise they don’t need to sell for anything less than they want for him. 

8 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

I think Gerrard’s reaction to us selling him  might give them pause, at least for that price.

Maturing into some player. I would imagine Gerrard and Defoe are a big influence on him and we are now seeing the benefits. Can't be bad to have those two as mentors if you want to make it into the big league

He's now seriously learned to sucker cunts by ability alone

Sadly though, every goal he scores he gets nearer the exit. He will be seriously difficult to replace and pretty penny will need to be spent to replace him.

I'm hoping he stays for the title. Can just imagine his antics. Be fucking priceless. Particularly if we took it at the final game against the scum at the chamber of secrets.

Archived