He's A Goalscoring Genius

BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, Docspawn said:

The second goal today was sublime, the control and speed he got the shot off was unreal. He’s  still young and no telling how far he can go. Phenomenal talent.  

M8....I said at the time how fast he got onto tavs ball...he left the hearts players stranded 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly believe they will take less than 20mill for him, and they should be chased for that. 

I just can’t see it, there is no point in taking a low offer just to cash in when his value is only going one way, whatever you think of the board surely they would want to maximise their profit. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

I just can’t see it, there is no point in taking a low offer just to cash in when his value is only going one way, whatever you think of the board surely they would want to maximise their profit. 

I wish I had your faith mate, but that part of the club is still a shambles and even 15mill will look good on the balance sheet. 

A boy hounded by the taig  media ,hot head and all the other shite, goaded and kicked off the the ball by the consummate professional players in the spfhell from the dud  Brown to every other no mark in the game. Backed up by the compliant referees following big Pete's rules.

Their friends in the media constantly down grading him whilst pushing the taig   players worth into the stratosphere .No wonder this shit hole of a country can't and  will never qualify for a major tournament again , even when grouped with a pile of shite they still manage to fuck it up, the tartan trannies  who will boo Rangers Players who ufortunately are selected to represent them.

2012 was the watershed when their bile and hatred was allowed to flourish to demonize Rangers meanwhilst   covering up a history that even Satan would be ashamed of.

Buff 20 and counting ,still worth possibly 10 Million ,get real for once in your pathetic lives ,if Edouard is worth 30 or more and he is a good player then the Buff is worth more at least 40 or we will go with the Dumbellie  dollar and say 90 Million.

Vote them Out.

Kick them Out.

Alfie had matured into a fantastic player, he has grown up big time....Berra tried abou a dozen times today to lure Morelos into a reaction....the wee man just got up and walked away.....a penalty box striker who is as strong as an ox is absolutely priceless and pivotal to our chances of making it 55.....if he scores the goals that win us the league then he goes in the summer with my best wishes aslong as its 25millon minimum 

22 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Alfie had matured into a fantastic player, he has grown up big time....Berra tried abou a dozen times today to lure Morelos into a reaction....the wee man just got up and walked away.....a penalty box striker who is as strong as an ox is absolutely priceless and pivotal to our chances of making it 55.....if he scores the goals that win us the league then he goes in the summer with my best wishes aslong as its 25millon minimum 

This a thousand times. His discipline is excellent while still not losing the physical nature of his game which makes him such a handful. Morelos and the background staff have found the perfect balance of powerand  aggression without uverstepping the boundaries.

He's absolutely brilliant but the best thing is there's still plenty room for improvement.  He still snatches at chances on his right foot from time to time (obviously not his excellently finished second goal). Its odd that IMO he finishes better on his weaker left foot. Maybe a concentration thing.

At his age and with his work ethic off the field I'm sure he'll become even better in the years to come.

24 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Loved that when he pointed to the crest. Fucking amazing player. Stay Alfie stay. 

He does it often mate. Done it last week.

I know he has always said he wants to play in the EPL but I firmly believe he can accomplish his goals with us. The board have played a blinder in the numerous contract extensions he's signed.

I hate the discussion on how much money he will finally go for because I would rather keep him, however unlikely, for the rest of his career.

We can offer him something that not many clubs can and that is the eternal adulation of the fans. Almost immortality. I hope he realises what it means to score a goal and then point to the badge.

Absolutely love the cunt.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

He does it often mate. Done it last week.

I know he has always said he wants to play in the EPL but I firmly believe he can accomplish his goals with us. The board have played a blinder in the numerous contract extensions he's signed.

I hate the discussion on how much money he will finally go for because I would rather keep him, however unlikely, for the rest of his career.

We can offer him something that not many clubs can and that is the eternal adulation of the fans. Almost immortality. I hope he realises what it means to score a goal and then point to the badge.

Absolutely love the cunt.

Same mate. Would love him to stay but he will go.  Just economic sense when a massive offer comes in. 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Never doubted the wee man. Never wanted him gone after the Fenians and didn't join in with halfwits on here who were ready to sell for 3million :lol:

Staunch. 

i am a 3/4 wit as I wanted 15 million for him. 

He was a loose canon last year and let us down on a few occasions.

He has turned himself around in a way that really didn’t look possible.

His discipline is unrecognisable but more than that he now plays for the team whereas last year he played for himself.

He has gone up a couple of levels as a result and is twice the player we had last year. the arrival of Defoe I believe has had a major impact on him 

But gold star for you for being so foresighted. Well done. 

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Staunch. 

His discipline is unrecognisable but more than that he now plays for the team whereas last year he played for himself.

He has gone up a couple of levels as a result and is twice the player we had last year. the arrival of Defoe I believe has had a major impact on him 

I want people having him sold for peanuts so I can come in here and diss them. I reckon he has gone to maybe 5 million today if we value our player at 1/5 of anywhere the true value, meanwhile those cunts in the scottish media have a former trialist or whatever now in a green and grey suddenley at xx, utter nauseating bullshit!

6 hours ago, Bakbear said:

Staunch. 

It's no staunch at all. People demanding we sold out best asset for 3million quid aw because he slapped brown yet in the same game wanted to suck off Kent who slapped him was ridiculous. He got 5 reds and 2 or 3 rescinded and the one of the others was iffy.

I'll take my gold start right enough since you're dishing them out 

9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

He done Berra an absolute tool towards the end looked like he gave him a nudge and Berra has floored it, IMO it probably should have been a free kick to them but it was hilarious seeing Berra go off on one while Morelos just walked away like nothing had happened.

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's no staunch at all. People demanding we sold out best asset for 3million quid aw because he slapped brown yet in the same game wanted to suck off Kent who slapped him was ridiculous. He got 5 reds and 2 or 3 rescinded and the one of the others was iffy.

I'll take my gold start right enough since you're dishing them out 

Absolutely ridiculous price to sell him at, even as pissed off as I was with him after that game last season if we sold him for 3 million after it I would have been done.

Archived