Alfredo

harrybluebear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/11/2019 at 09:46, j1mgg said:

With him having two women on the go, he is getting his hole more often.

My sentiments entirely. On his Nat king all summer and gained two yards and a giant spring in his step, grinning like a Cheshire cat. Bastard!

Thought he was immense last season, even with his red cards, but this season, unstoppable.

Plenty in the media now talking him up, even Hartson this morning.

Bar a miracle, more probable he will be off now, but hopefully not until the end of the season.

His ability will be badly missed along with his personality. IF we had the money, then maybe he could stay for longer, as I think he is seriously enjoying life under Gerrard and the camaradery with Defoe.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Don't understand, why is Eduoard not on that list as apparently he is better than Morelos. 

Really like to see one of the hammer throwers we seem to face each week take the legs from this guy.

He is allowed to dance about without a tackle going in and any contact whatsoever is an automatic foul.

Compare that to the treatment Alfredo gets every game and it’s night and day.

Need one of the thugs from the lower teams to say to himself “I’m gonnae concede a foul if I go near this cunt so, fuck it, let’s get my money’s worth. Take that ya bastard”

:guns:

1 hour ago, stevemac said:

should go in for Nsame if morelos goes. very good record, 6'2.

Fuck that. The cunt was arrested for assaulting his baby.

The baby almost lost it's eyesight as result of it. The man's a fucking animal. 

18 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Fuck sake that's the first I've heard of this, amazing the shit footballers can get away with. 

1 hour ago, Mols94 said:

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fuck sake that's the first I've heard of this, amazing the shit footballers can get away with. 

Christ. absolutely horrendous. was it proven? I kept seeing arrested on suspicion of, not sure if he was found guilty

On 05/11/2019 at 10:51, Colin Traive said:

Really like to see one of the hammer throwers we seem to face each week take the legs from this guy.

He is allowed to dance about without a tackle going in and any contact whatsoever is an automatic foul.

Compare that to the treatment Alfredo gets every game and it’s night and day.

Need one of the thugs from the lower teams to say to himself “I’m gonnae concede a foul if I go near this cunt so, fuck it, let’s get my money’s worth. Take that ya bastard”

:guns:

Just in case FARE are looking in mate, maybe go for "take that you  bounder, biff" :mutley:

On 03/11/2019 at 17:03, Colin Traive said:

Think he’s got one league booking this season. The man-management of this player is superb.

Well done Gerrard, McAllister............and Defoe

:UK:

Defoe's influence has been huge imho.

On 04/11/2019 at 08:26, stewaj3 said:

18 starts

7 substitute appearances

21 goals

7 assists

5 Yellow cards 

0 red cards

Phenomenal

Just updated the above. Honestly think 20 million would be an actual steal for Morelos. 

Archived