Alfredo

harrybluebear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

£50 is a bit low mate.

Think we should start the bidding at about £1k and see if anyone bites.....

:lol: £50M obviously. I don't usually edit my posts when I've fucked up but I will this one as I'm genuinely interested what value people think.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

:lol: £50M obviously. I don't usually edit my posts when I've fucked up but I will this one as I'm genuinely interested what value people think.

I think we will get about £30m, but whoever buys him for that will be getting a bargain.

I think £30m is about the ceiling a Scottish club could get for anyone at the moment.

Given both us and them are starting to get some pretty decent results in Europe, that could change however.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

£50 I'm thinking and not even joking.

Fuck the money though. Hope we never lose him however unlikely that may be.

I Dunno about 50million but certainly 30million minimum if last summer was 20 he's gone up a level. Even more important is the sell on percentage at least 20%

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I think we will get about £30m, but whoever buys him for that will be getting a bargain.

I think £30m is about the ceiling a Scottish club could get for anyone at the moment.

Given both us and them are starting to get some pretty decent results in Europe, that could change however.

I think 30 is top end of what we will get.  I think he is worth about 50 though 🙂  He is going to be an absolute nightmare to replace.

Wonderful talent to have at the club and we need to enjoy him while he is here. 

I do think his goalscoring in Europe will seal the deal for a club from a bigger league to make a move. Sadly for Alfredo as step up in League will require a step down in stature of club. 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

I think 30 is top end of what we will get.  I think he is worth about 50 though 🙂  He is going to be an absolute nightmare to replace.

We don't need a direct replacement 3/4 great players off the fee well be stronger overall. Its important we don't spunk it on shite

£50m would be fair.

Though as we are looked down upon because of the SPFL we are more likely looking at £30m but I would want a 20% sell on clause.

I just wonder if a deal has already been done in the background with Liverpool for the Summer which is why Gerrard is so sure we will have Morelos after January!?

In any case I am just delighted we have a player this good on our books and I have witnessed his progression from insanely talented to all round superstar.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

I Dunno about 50million but certainly 30million minimum if last summer was 20 he's gone up a level. Even more important is the sell on percentage at least 20%

He's 23 so would rather more of an up front fee than an unpredictable sell on fee.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

He's 23 so would rather more of an up front fee than an unpredictable sell on fee.

Just looked aston villa paid £22million for Wesley they are supposed to be in for morelos so I Dunno what we should be asking I think he's defo a upgrade on that lad

5 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Wonderful talent to have at the club and we need to enjoy him while he is here. 

I do think his goalscoring in Europe will seal the deal for a club from a bigger league to make a move. Sadly for Alfredo as step up in League will require a step down in stature of club. 

Doesn't need to be and it doesn't need to be for us. If we're selling then it has to be right for us and it has to be right for the player. I don't believe Alfredo will leave us to go to an also-ran just to fulfill his dreams of playing in the EPL. 

He didn't do an awful lot tonight but wow, The 2 moments of class were right out of the top drawer and if a Porto player had done to us what Morelos done to them over the 2 games would have seen big teams sniffing around him with 50m plus bids going in. 

Too many times over the year iv saw us pumped in europe where one guy in the other team made me jealous that we didn't have a player like that, For me Morelos is that player and I'm going to enjoy watching him while we still have him. 

Just think when he was bought, he was brought in as a good prospect playing 2nd fiddle to HERRERA, 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Just looked aston villa paid £22million for Wesley they are supposed to be in for morelos so I Dunno what we should be asking I think he's defo a upgrade on that lad

In today's market it's £50M right now. Forget about the SPFL, he's scoring and assisting on an European stage. Continue to do that and his value only moves up from there.

As for Villa I don't think Alfie wants a step backwards. If he moves it has to be right for him as well as us.

Archived