Alfredo

harrybluebear

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

£50m would be fair.

Though as we are looked down upon because of the SPFL we are more likely looking at £30m but I would want a 20% sell on clause.

I just wonder if a deal has already been done in the background with Liverpool for the Summer which is why Gerrard is so sure we will have Morelos after January!?

In any case I am just delighted we have a player this good on our books and I have witnessed his progression from insanely talented to all round superstar.

He single handedly picked that team up tonight and dragged a result out against a team we could only dream of competing against a few years ago 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I think arsenal when Brenda rocks up shortly

what alfredo needs to watch is that he does not go to a run of the mill epl team who are happy to defend and hope they score on the break eg burnley southampton brighton etc   he would get limited chances in teams like that and not look the same player

25 minutes ago, chris182 said:

We simply cannot allow him to go in January, it would completely derail our league campaign.

It would take £30m plus to tempt us IMO

Rangers won’t let him leave in January. Gerrard would walk. It simply won’t happen.

Archived