POST MATCH GOLDSON, NAISMITH ELBOW

WATP-FOREVER

8 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Wit?

7 minutes ago, Misteral said:

He never mentioned Naismith's elbow 😂

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What does he say about the elbow? Can’t see anything about it.

4 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Thanks for posting op but what has the thread title got to do with the interview?:hmmm:

Thank god for that. I listened twice because I thought I had missed it 😂😂

5 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Did you phannys actually watch the game?

And how many of you phannys watched Goldson nursing his lip. 

The IQ level of Rangers supporters year by year is diminishing sharpish. 

After reading this post I’d have to agree with you on that last point 

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

I like cunts calling him Judas and clapping Davis and McGregor lol

Without going over old ground the reality was that the players who left always had to leave......Naismith & Whittaker dealt with their departures shambolicly......in an ideal world the 2012 team would have taken the field in our 1st match against Brechin....the real world and financial implications meant it was never ever going to happen 

2 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Without going over old ground the reality was that the players who left always had to leave......Naismith & Whittaker dealt with their departures shambolicly......in an ideal world the 2012 team would have taken the field in our 1st match against Brechin....the real world and financial implications meant it was never ever going to happen 

No one really has an issue with the players leaving. It would have been career suicide for them and we wouldn’t have been able to keep them on the contracts they were on whilst bringing in less money being in division 3 and no European income either. It’s the manner in which they left that’s the issue. Leaving for fuckall so they could all pocket big signing on fees. Edu got his move to the premiership and got us a transfer fee whilst the ‘Rangers men’ never. Naismith and Whittaker went a step even further with the press conference. 

Archived