*****Official Rangers v Porto Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

I think porto put so much energy in the first half.

A joy to watch. The way kamara retained possession and began the build up play to the second goal was just sublime. Every pass was class.

In the end porto had nothing to come at us with. 

My only regret is davis and mcgregor are old and I wish we had them for many years to come.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Carling1873 said:

Don't know what game you're watching but for me he's been decent so far...others like Kamara need a shake given away possession to easily (first half),,,big performance need in the second half for a draw at least if not the win.

A thought Kamara was no bad.  Tav better second half.

11 minutes ago, GM63 said:

What a day, my wife gets the all clear from the cancer clinic (thank you NHS) and then this result! I’m buzzing!

I think your first result was the best of the day, the bears being the cherry on the top/

1 minute ago, Fat Boy Loyal said:

I am an optimist by nature, but thought we were not going to score, then bloody hell!  I love this team, and Alfredo, what a player!😁

Alfredo was so frustrated tonite because he was getting no service then he turns up wi that strike,coolness personified😁

What a second half! We did well to weather the early storm and gradually grew into the game. Amazing goal from alfredo and the executioner just after that from Davis. Very proud of the boys, we had to work for that win and not have it handed to us on a plate.

Thank you all for your kind replies, what a family the Rangers family are, my wife is a fan too, and the best result is after five years we are worry free and capping it off was brilliant result a day we will never forget. Thank you all and thank you Rangers from my wife.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

His goal may have been a deflection,  but the man has that winning attitude that you can't buy. 

Starting to forgive him for leaving us now.

He is brilliant. I hold no grudge against Davis I want him as captain.

Is there anything better than European nights at Ibrox?

I was jumping up and down with some guy I don't know just wailing " I fucking love you Rangers. I love you. I just fucking love you Rangers" over and over when that second one went in. I genuinely couldn't think of anything else to say I was in such a state of pure elation.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU Rangers!

Archived