Fannies with Flares

BallochBear

1 hour ago, Essandoh said:

It landed bang next to him within 1-2 feet and to pretend otherwise is untrue. Plain and simple. It’s beyond me why anyone would go out their way to defend that when it is clearly obvious that to throw a lit flare directly near any person at a football match is completely unacceptable.

Believe it or not it’s perfectly right to condemn wee fannies acting like fannies - even if they’re in the Rangers end. Stupid wee cunt will only be encouraged to act like that again if he isn’t called out for it and somebody will get eventually get burned. Would you be happy to invite a flare to the face? What about a family member?

If I threw a firework at you or a family member, and it came within a few feet of you or them, I highly doubt you’d respond in the same manner.

End of.

Am I defending the cunt that threw it? Naw,so fuck up.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Flares are fuck all compared to the days where thousands were smoking. Flicking fag ends, matches snapping when lit, jumping around when a goal was scored holding lit cigarettes. Not to mention the smoke with all those nasty chemicals floating into people's lungs. Give me a good old flare any day

image.thumb.png.c5396d992c647dfb772b1ef88dbc6cc3.png

Dunno mate, I'd probably rather a cigarette. 

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Point A,  fatherless homes, is that actually a thing in Scotland and not just places like Chicago?   Ffs changed days.

In ma day a fatherless home meant ' no pope priest or holy watter. 

I'm sure there are plenty. Not always ideal for the kids upbringing. Especially when the mums are on adultwork for that tax free cash in hand to pay for they fuzzy brows and manicured nails and to pay for paris and arthurs moncler jackets for nursery 😅

41 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

I'm sure there are plenty. Not always ideal for the kids upbringing. Especially when the mums are on adultwork for that tax free cash in hand to pay for they fuzzy brows and manicured nails and to pay for paris and arthurs moncler jackets for nursery 😅

Surely you dont have to do adultwork to buy a couple of jackets off of John down the pub.

6 hours ago, j1mgg said:

If the op is telling the truth, why does the boy not stand and hold it above his head, why does he instantly launch it and do a bolt?

The op is telling most of the truth.

The Fanny (for that is what he was/is) did light his flare then almost immediately launched it forward, it landed just the right had side of a cameraman & just short of the pitch (it didn't hit him)

He was in the middle, near the front of the UB & dressed in the same manner as those around him.

The UB need to put a stop to this kind of pish, pyro is not fun or clever & in the wrong hands (or even the right ones) can do serious damage to people. It can also do untold damage to RFC reputation which is of less importance than someone's life but stop important to us.

You'll never convince me it's necessary or brings an atmosphere that isn't dangerous.

I follow a team in Canada Toronto FC and I will admit some of the pyro is amazing ! Its how I get my in person fix ~ Toronto FC has a massive fan base ! and ultras 

they spend thousands and many hours with tifos definitely adds to the atmosphere. 

IMG_0481.JPG

18198743_292032107888452_7776625484330323948_n.jpg

18447548_296973987394264_5743426465533207713_n.jpg

31 minutes ago, WeeJacksonRFC said:

I follow a team in Canada Toronto FC and I will admit some of the pyro is amazing ! Its how I get my in person fix ~ Toronto FC has a massive fan base ! and ultras 

they spend thousands and many hours with tifos definitely adds to the atmosphere. 

IMG_0481.JPG

18198743_292032107888452_7776625484330323948_n.jpg

18447548_296973987394264_5743426465533207713_n.jpg

There’s a dwarf in fancy dress to the right of the banner in the top picture 🤣

Archived