Intimidating atmosphere

Escobar

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ben51 said:

Flat as fuck due to the tarriers score.

No excuses. 

Crowd should have been backing the team for the first 20 minutes, at least. 

Don’t believe it had anything to do with the tarriers, although it’s always good to hear they’ve lost, their game was irrelevant last night.

From the teams coming out the tunnel at the start until we scored the atmosphere was by and large shite. Almost as disappointing was how many left early. The team deserved better.

As you say no excuses.

Just now, lau03143 said:

It's not the club telling them to take the flags down, it'll be UEFA for covering up all the Europa League branding.

As I mentioned in my OP, the flag wasn’t covering anything. It was a blank bit of the Copland rear and they still removed it.

8 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Do people actually let that affect them going to Ibrox? They seriously never even crossed my mind going to the game tonight and I don’t understand why them winning would subdue the fans so much

Thought they had drew till i got back on the bus.

9 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t care what anyone says, the tarriers result effects Ibrox atmosphere 

When you begin a post with "Don't care what anyone says", then 99 times out of 100 it means you are wrong.

However - in your case, it's 100 times. 

What a hand wringing cunt of a pathetic post.

Try giving a fuck about Rangers, and no cunt else. You will have a much happier life.

We are 2-0 up against Porto and people still leave in droves before the final whistle. Boils my piss how folk can't fucking wait till its over. Stay till the final whistle and show your appreciation to the team. 

Atmosphere wasn't great until we started getting on the front foot, need to get behind the team more when it's not going great. For anyone to say the lack of atmosphere earlier on was anything to do with the celtic result is talking utter fucking dug shite. 

6 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

When you begin a post with "Don't care what anyone says", then 99 times out of 100 it means you are wrong.

Try giving a fuck about Rangers, and no cunt else. You will have a much happier life.

Did I say it bothers me? Cunts can try and deny it all they want, Ibrox is brutal majority of the times and is full of moaning faced cunts.

Hand wringing Hahahaha.

It was a very cagey game until we scored. The atmosphere reflected that. 

Blood and thunder so that the players went hell for leather flying forward etc? 

What the fuck are folk expecting. Some folk just love a moan. 

11 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

This coming from you ya numpty 🤣🤣🤣

Folk trying to justify leaving early can beat it. Was the same at Hampden.

Brechin away 6 years ago we dreamed of nights like last night and folk want to fk off early for the bus/train/bevy? Absolute embarrassment. 

Just hand yer ticket in if ye want to leave at 80 mins when we are 2-0 up vs Porto. There’s thousands that would love to be there in yer place.

11 minutes ago, wully said:

Bear in mind the cops get the Spar on the Copland Road to shut early on european nights and the nearest cargo shop is up where Paisley Road West meets Edmiston Drive.

A valid reason for getting away early.

Just managed to get one on Govan Road with two mins to spare. 

There was no chance I was going to sleep sober after that last night

28 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Brechin away 6 years ago we dreamed of nights like last night and folk want to fk off early for the bus/train/bevy? Absolute embarrassment. 

Just hand yer ticket in if ye want to leave at 80 mins when we are 2-0 up vs Porto. There’s thousands that would love to be there in yer place.

Shut up man, people can leave if they want.

29 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

What about the guy next go me who follows the team up and down the country and abroad but has to get to his work to start a Nightshift and leaves usually around the 80 minute mark yet usually squeezes an extra couple of minutes extra in despite it possibly effecting his timing for work, is he allowed to head out early or has he to hand his ticket back?

38 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

What about people that have flights and boats booked and have to leave so they don't miss them?

Archived