Intimidating atmosphere

Escobar

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/11/2019 at 22:07, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I understand the reasoning for this in theatres...but they can easily do a show one night a week for people with sensory issues, anxiety etc.

If they can't cope during a football match then simple solution is watch at home or wear headphones that drown out the sounds of clapping or something else. Jazz hands at football for goodness sake! 

It's not right that everything has to be changed to suit. I personally think we have been doing more than enough to meet expectation, presently. 

We can't please everyone. It's an impossible task. 

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I understand the reasoning for this in theatres...but they can easily do a show one night a week for people with sensory issues, anxiety etc.

If they can't cope during a football match then simple solution is watch at home or wear headphones that drown out the sounds of clapping or something else. Jazz hands at football for goodness sake! 

It's not right that everything has to be changed to suit. I personally think we have been doing more than enough to meet expectation, presently. 

Well if they can have an evening at the theatre with no clapping, I'm sure they can set aside a few games a season where they can be silent to allow those with sensory issues etc to properly enjoy the game. It should also be remembered that plenty people don't like clapping anyway and would prefer to watch the game in peace.

Far too many folk go to the game with the intention of making as much noise as they can and don't take into consideration the views and wishes of those round about them.

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

Well if they can have an evening at the theatre with no clapping, I'm sure they can set aside a few games a season where they can be silent to allow those with sensory issues etc to properly enjoy the game. It should also be remembered that plenty people don't like clapping anyway and would prefer to watch the game in peace.

Far too many folk go to the game with the intention of making as much noise as they can and don't take into consideration the views and wishes of those round about them.

Eh?? Go to football game and don’t make noise? Am a picking that up right?

16 minutes ago, MisterC said:

giphy (7).gif

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Its been like that for hundreds of years. People know if they go thats what happens.

22 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Sat and watched lots of people round about me leave on Thursday and whilst I find it quite annoying, I came to the conclusion that they must simply be less interested in the actual game itself or showing the team how much you have admired their efforts.

For me, you need to stay to hear the whistle and applaud the team off the park, especially nights like Thursday.

Cunts who leave early must simply give less of a fuck than i do.

Wow you're staunch as fuck mate

5 hours ago, MisterC said:

Uhuh...so glad I switched my notifications off :lol:

giphy (8).gif

5 hours ago, MisterC said:

@Rfc52 is a classic example on 67 minutes.

Archived