*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shout out to the Livingston Ballboy at East Stand who sang the full Rangers Songbook..

The way we're playing at the moment, I think it's the best I've seen in a long, long time. Think we have a proper Rangers Team here, and we're in one cup final, level on points at the top of the

Last league game we played there one of them had a Rangers shirt on underneath his Livi track top. He kept showing it to the crowd.  

Posted Images

Mcgregor 

Tavernier Goldson Katic  Barasic 

Kamara 

Jack.             Davis 

Arfield.                     Kent

Morelos

2-0 To the Gers🇬🇧🇬🇧  Think a couple of changes for this one, Katic for Helander and Arfield for Barker. But keep most of the same team that beat Porto. 

Would get Aribo back in for this playing the same role he did at Ross County

Can draw them out of their low block and commit men with his dribbling and win us free kicks in dangerous areas, adds a goal threat from midfield as well 

McGregor

Tavernier      Goldson          Katic         Barisic 

Kamara          Jack           Aribo

Stewart                     Morelos                  Kent

10 hours ago, Blue Viking said:

Tough place to go to- because of the pitch and their aggressive way of playing- but if we can come away with 3 points, this will maybe put us top of the league - as I have a feeling celtic will drop points tomorrow against Motherwell..

I don’t think they will drop points but we may well be top of the league if we score a few. 

7 hours ago, stuart1994 said:

Livi will obviously try and make this a battle, hopefully we show our class and get a convincing win, that said I don’t care as long as we get 3 points. 

To show our class we must win the battle first. Always been the way and always will be, there is literally no point having the ability if you’ve no got the balls for the fight. 

scottyscott1963 and Escobar like this
23 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No sectarian singing, flares or smoke bombs please.

Follow with pride.

Rainbow pride at that. Everyone welcome etc. There was a couple of lesbians sat two rows in front us me and the wife a couple of seasons back, the one that looked like a man was there last season with a new female looking dyke, this season they are away. Always wondered why an attractive looking bird, fancies another woman but chooses one that’s ugly as fuck and dresses and acts like a man ? Just get a man you mad bint ffs. 

2 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Rainbow pride at that. Everyone welcome etc. There was a couple of lesbians sat two rows in front us me and the wife a couple of seasons back, the one that looked like a man was there last season with a new female looking dyke, this season they are away. Always wondered why an attractive looking bird, fancies another woman but chooses one that’s ugly as fuck and dresses and acts like a man ? Just get a man you mad bint ffs. 

Different strokes and all that.

1690tamRFC likes this