*****Official Livingston v Rangers Match Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Thought that Barisic had landed my 3-0 correct score bet but somehow it stayed out.

Livi are a terrible team to play against. They just don't care how many free kicks thay give away or many yellows they get. All about disrupting play. Their one and only attacking option is the long ball from a set piece.

Still at the end of day the 3 points are ours and deseredly so.

I'd 3-0 too thought it was coming in

A well deserved win on a fucking awful pitch. 

Livingston are a disgrace to football the way they “play” and don’t get me started on Prick Walsh. Fucking wee arsehole of a ref. Looks like a fucking rentboy. The refs job is to stamp down on thuggery but not this wee wanker. 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A well deserved win on a fucking awful pitch. 

Livingston are a disgrace to football the way they “play” and don’t get me started on Prick Walsh. Fucking wee arsehole of a ref. Looks like a fucking rentboy. The refs job is to stamp down on thuggery but not this wee wanker. 

Some player is gonna have a career ender wi that mob,Dykes even got away wi throwing an elbow at Goldson after the ball was away in the 2nd half.

23 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The way we're playing at the moment, I think it's the best I've seen in a long, long time.

Think we have a proper Rangers Team here, and we're in one cup final, level on points at the top of the league, should progress outta the Europa League groups, team full of internationals, always rumours/paper talk of EPL teams wanting our players and Manager etc. 

I know, personally, I won't say 'we're back' until we win the SPL, but it's close, oh it's fucking close ...

We’ve never been away

I hate that fucking saying btw. 

Livingston manager Gary Holt wasn't happy with his side today, speaking to BBC Sportsound after the game he stated that: "It’s the worst performance since I've came here. I don’t think we were pro active today, we didn’t get a foothold, we were waiting for someone to do something that’s not like us. We were passive. I can't say no one tired, they all put in a shift, but we were disjointed. We weren't hunting in packs and Rangers were."

"If we kept it at 1-0 we had a chance, but we lose a poor goal. It's happened too easy and it makes it a mountain to climb. We need to get back at it."

Worst livi have ever played under him he says. What a deluded wank. Enjoy your evening Gary 

An excellent performance today. Special mention for Barasic and the two central defenders. We’re a totally different proposition to last season and have got so much better at seeing games out. Well done the famous. 

Archived